Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Wigan.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
As much as his team selections were baffling, he got his tactics spot on most of the time. We gave almost every 'big' team we played a good run for their money, and he's continued the tradition at Sunderland. I think the last thing you can blame him for is tactical naivety.

Certainly agree with that. But often he was rescuing his own first team selections. But, yes I always thought he made good tactical changes when needed.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
As much as his team selections were baffling, he got his tactics spot on most of the time. We gave almost every 'big' team we played a good run for their money, and he's continued the tradition at Sunderland. I think the last thing you can blame him for is tactical naivety.

But when it mattered the most Play offs he ****ed up royally. It's ok against medoocia teams but up against the top teams he was clueless.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Barnes did the pre-match interview, so based on previous interviewees
Lita will be in for Barnes

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
But when it mattered the most Play offs he ****ed up royally. It's ok against medoocia teams but up against the top teams he was clueless.

nah, it was the crap teams he got it wrong against.

which is why he got it wrong against Palace!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can't see any changes to the starting 11 unless Oscar thinks Bridders is ready , the bench will look more solid though

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
----------------- Kuszczak ------------------
Bruno ------ Greer ---- Upson ------ Ward
----------------- Bridcutt -------------------
-------- Crofts ---------------- JFC---------
Conway ----------- Lita ------------ Barnes

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box