I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Dyvl59sX0AAP7I7.png large.png

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just the 10 changes then, how very surprising.

Now watch the 'first team' get turned over by Burnley, before hitting the beach.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not sure about chucking Burn and Balogun in together - would rather either of them was teamed up with Dunk or Duffy. Otherwise looks interesting, although maybe not a team that signifies a burning desire to win the FA Cup.
In hospital in a ward with one tele between six, but I have the zapper! So will be watching with interest, and morphine postponed until afterwards so I don't nod off in the middle! Come on you Albion! Make my day!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Stuart Pearce thinks we were one league win away from making far fewer changes........but now ‘looking over our shoulders with the Burnley game coming up’.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stuart Pearce thinks we were one league win away from making far fewer changes........but now ‘looking over our shoulders with the Burnley game coming up’.

I think that he is spot on

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
4-2-4 [emoji23][emoji23]

This could be good, very good or really bad! LOL!

I reckon if it's 0-0 at half time we'll see three substitutions at 50 minutes. If we're winning, substitutions will occur at the usual 70 minutes mark! :wink:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why is that the club can announce the team sheet on twitter an hour before kick off but it takes them an age to update the lineups on the match centre on the app or website?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'm so sure we're going out that I'm letting her indoors watch her turd
on the big telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here