Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Villa

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Literally nothing to play for (I don’t believe the players as a group care much about who gets the ECL spot - though maybe one or 2 will harbour either a grudge or a soft spot), not even the chance to move up or down a place in the PL.

I expect RdZ to field a team without Caicedo and MacAllister, instead playing those more likely to be here next season.

Oh, and were loose. No, really, we will.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Play the players where league game time will enhance their development.. so would love to see Van Hecke, Ayari, Buonanotte, Enciso, Gilmour, and Offiah play.

But saying that I dont see us getting much from this game. The Villa players and fans will be pumped up, they will go absolutely full strength, and we have nothing to play for. Expecting a 2 or 3 nil loss.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Full strength, don’t want the season to end on a bad note with a battering by Villa

Steele

Veltman
Colwill
Dunk (VH if still not fit)
Estupinan

Caicedo
Mac
Gross

Mitoma
Ferguson
Enciso

This.

Give Offiah, Ayari, JPVH, Buonanotte run outs when we're 3-0 up. (Bring on wee Billy at 2-0) :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd give Offiah a start. He's had a couple of sub appearances, lets see what he can do from the start. Maybe get Ayari in from the start or at least off the bench. I'd give Undav a start too. So something like:

Steele

Offiah
Dunk
Colwill
Estupinian

Gross
Wee Billy

Enciso
Ayari/Ally Mac
Buonanotte

Undav

Actually I'd be tempted to give Van Hecke another 90 minutes too. Not sure for Colwill or Dunk though.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why are some resting players?

We have one game left before the season break, find it bizarre seeing people leave Caicedo, Mac out through choice.

One last push, this could be our best season ever why let it finish with a potential pummelling by a fired up Villa team who have a lot to play for?

I want to see this team play together again, we might never see it again if Moises and Mac leave.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Full strength, don’t want the season to end on a bad note with a battering by Villa

Steele

Veltman
Colwill
Estupinan

Caicedo
Mac
Gross

Mitoma
Ferguson
Enciso
Yup. This. We can bring the youngsters on when we're cruising it and singing lovely songs to the Villa.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It will be and should be a strong line up, but with the odd player who's in for development

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Steele

Veltman
Colwill
Estupinan

Caicedo
Mac
Gross

Mitoma
Ferguson
Enciso
Agreed. Can’t see DeZ taking it lightly…..just not in his psyche. Might be one or two changes but not expecting any huge surprises.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Steele

Offiah
Van Hecke
Colwill
Estupinian

Caicedo
Wee Billy

Enciso
Ally Mac
Buonanotte

Undav

Rest Dunk to give him a chance of starting an England game, strong but using so fringe players, sub to utilise more youth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here