Lopez Vicente
Buckley---------------Lua Lua
Ulloa​

Ankergren, El-Abd, Barker, Orlandi, Hammond, Crofts, Dicker

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You have clearly not heard the latest - Casper is playing.

I'll see if I can change the beat to 6-1.

T'is a shame we don't have the time for sentiment, I'd be happy for Casper to play, watch him play to the same standard he did for 90mins. While we show our class by supporting and encouraging him all game.

That said, fingers crossed Tommy is feeling better.

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
PIG
Bridge Upson Greer Calderon
Bridcutt
Lopez Orlandi
Buckley LuaLua
LEO

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I would swap Vicente and Hammond and start with Hammond to control the game, using Buckley to break with Ulloa as per the 2nd half at Forest. Get our nose in front then bring on Vicente etc and go for the throat and more goals, but seal the 3 points first.

nooooooo nooooooooo, dont go backwards, attack worked against Palace and will work again against Charlton..........2 wingers with 2 of Lopez, Orlandi and Vicente.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps, although he is horrendously inconsistent. Vicente is perhaps better coming off the bench but he hasn't started for quite a while so should be fresh for this game.

Or not match fit...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We looked more than a match for Forest with the line up I have suggested and I am sure Gus will go with it. It still has the attacking flair but is solid so as to not concede goals.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Our best team / performance was played against the Scum. Why change that? We're not playing Barcelona!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
nooooooo nooooooooo, dont go backwards, attack worked against Palace and will work again against Charlton..........2 wingers with 2 of Lopez, Orlandi and Vicente.

But looked horrible in the first half at Forest and needed Hammond to come on, get the ball and give it to the more 'flair' players to get us going.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Originally Posted by chucky1973<br />
<br />
<br />
But looked horrible in the first half at Forest and needed Hammond to come on, get the ball and give it to the more 'flair' players to get us going.

Because Crofts was very poor in the first half. He is no Bridcutt. And I think we sat deeper in defence because the team were not confident with PIG missing. Not the same line up as the palace game at all.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
4-1-1-3-1 formation,... Lopez and Bridcutt both sweeping but Lopez slightly more in support of the front 4.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here