Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Minge said:
Hendo

Whing Butters Hinsh Mayo

Hart Hammond Fraser Cox

Revell Williams

Looks good to me, prefer Rents at LB.

I know before Blackpool Dean said hed like to give Lynch a game out just to freshen him up.

Glad to see Hart on right wing, and Fraser getting a game.

I would love to see this lineup

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suppose we could see the fans on their knees rather than Robinson when he receives the ball and can't control it.

My team would be

Henderson

Whing
Hinshlewood
Butters
Rents

Mayo

Hart
Hammond
Cox

Revell
Williams

Subs:

Sullivan
Fraser
Robinson
Elphick
El Abd

with Mayo playing in front of the back 4 as added protection, a bit defensive I know but Scunthorpe are prolific scorers.

I would drop Kuipers altogether as I thought that he could/should have done better with all of the 3 goals last week.

Last edited:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Midfield General said:
Why has everyone out williams in, he has hardly done anything?

1 in 2 goal ratio;)

To be honest, I think its pretty early to write him off completely. However, if he doesn't perform today (if he plays), then it will beg the question of whether his signing was a complete waste of time and money...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
El Presidente said:
I am sure some Albion fans would happily go down on their knees to see Jake in action

:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
El Presidente said:
I am sure some Albion fans would happily go down on their knees to see Jake in action

That is well below the belt for a mod (but funny) :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Revell has to play alongside Williams in a prtnership not 50 yards apart. If they carry on doiing that Williams won't stand a chance. Play them together and see what happens. Both are big and strong, they could be quite a handful.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
BensGrandad said:
I suppose we could see the fans on their knees rather than Robinson when he receives the ball and can't control it.

My team would be

Henderson

Whing
Hinshlewood
Butters
Rents

Mayo

Hart
Hammond
Cox

Revell
Williams

Subs:

Sullivan
Fraser
Robinson
Elphick
El Abd

with Mayo playing in front of the back 4 as added protection, a bit defensive I know but Scunthorpe are prolific scorers.

I would drop Kuipers altogether as I thought that he could/should have done better with all of the 3 goals last week.

Don't agree about Kuipers but other than that i'd say thats the best we could field today (if DW wants to rest Lynch). Mayo would still be a weak link i'm afraid but we don't have anyone else who has proved themself better, certainly not Chippy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here