Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Sunday

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Argus stating that both Bruno and Barnes pushing for a recall......means both will be missing then

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
____________________________________Kuzczack___________________________________
Calderon______________________Greer______________Upson______________________Ward
_____________________________________Andrews___________________________________
______________________________Crofts___________Agustien__________________________
____________Conway____________________________________________Lua Lua__________
______________________________________Ulloa_____________________________________

Subs.
Brezovan
El-Abd
Maksimenko
Ince
Forster-Caskey
Lopez
Buckley

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven

Kuszczak
Calderon - Greer - Upson - Ward
Andrews
Crofts - Agustien
Buckley - Ulloa - LuaLua

Subs
Ankergren, El-Abd, Bruno/Ince, JFC, Lopez, Conway, March/Barnes

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
____________________________________Kuzczack___________________________________
Calderon______________________Greer______________Upson______________________Ward
_____________________________________Andrews___________________________________
______________________________Crofts___________Agustien__________________________
____________Conway____________________________________________Lua Lua__________
______________________________________Ulloa_____________________________________

Subs.
Brezovan
El-Abd
Maksimenko
Ince
Forster-Caskey
Lopez
Buckley

Conway on the left instead of Lua Lua and Buckley on the right otherwise it is ok for me

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
DS goalie Christian Walton tweeted "not looking forward to singing tonight #initiation"

Wonder if he might be getting a turn on the subs bench tomorrow?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Attack : Can someone tell the players Reading have only won 1 of their last 8 home games and to go out & make mincemeat of them

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Do people think Bridcutt and Andrews can play together or too similar?
Think they could, yeh - but I think we're unlikely to see it happen. Andrews has thrived in a more advanced central midfield position in the past (his prolific loan spell with Ipswich a couple of years back being a prime example), but I get the feeling Oscar sees him as a composed, experienced head who can sit in front of the back four and keep things ticking over for us. Definitely be interesting to see what happens when we have Andrews, Bridcutt and Ince all fully fit and available to start.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Do people think Bridcutt and Andrews can play together or too similar?

A good question. Could Andrews play right back?

Anyrate as Bridcutt is injured it doesn't matter. If Bridcutt is really as good as everybody makes out, he could play further forward. A harder position to play.

Buckley has to play or else their left back (not Wayne Bridge) will come forward too much. From past experience, someone might have to track McAnuff running at our defence. Their midfield looks strong but Drenthe is a bit over-rated.

I would have Dunk on the bench definite. If Garcia courageous: I would play Lualua as second striker (Orlandi role). I would play a Capello-style 4-4-2. That means Buckley on the right and not switching over to the left.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kuszczak

Calderon~Upson~Greer~Ward

Crofts~Andrews~Agustien

Buckley~Ulloa~Lualua​

Subs: Ankergren, Bruno, Barnes, Lopez, El-Abd, Conway, Ince.

So 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 when they've got the ball. The back 5 pick themselves, the middle three are the best we can put out in the absence of Bridcutt, Ulloa is a certainty. Not sure if he'll start Lualua, but if he's fit enough I'd stick him in to run at them. Buckley is off form, but so is Lopez so Bucker gets the nod because of his pace. Conway looks like he'll be a good addition, and I can't wait to see Bridcutt and Orlandi back.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here