Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
---------------- Steele -----------------
Hinshelwood -- JPvH -- Dunk -- Igor
---------- Gross --- WBG -------------
Joao Pedro -- Buonanotte -- Adingra
-------------- Welbeck ----------------

Subject to RDZ pre-match press conference, which will presumably take place tomorrow.
Mitoma almost certainly out. I don't think we should rush Pervis back, especially given there's a break approaching. Fergie needs to recover. There aren't too many other options really. Maybe Moder, Lallana or Baleba to start, but I'd like to see Adingra back on form, and think him playing on the left is more likely to see that happen, Facundo is better centrally, and Joao Pedro is versatile enough to start on the right. Welbeck ought to be fit enough to start.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Pervis looked like he was training today (see his Insta feed), unless that’s an old picture…….

Now that would be a good present.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Cant think of any other line up tbh. Allows Fergie to come on second half and give more minutes to Moder when we make a second half change. Will be interesting to see Adingra on the left.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pervis looked like he was training today (see his Insta feed), unless that’s an old picture…….

Now that would be a good present.
Been back training 5 days or so apparently: but will only be on bench in next game or two.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Subject to RDZ pre-match press conference, which will presumably take place tomorrow.
Mitoma almost certainly out. I don't think we should rush Pervis back, especially given there's a break approaching. Fergie needs to recover. There aren't too many other options really. Maybe Moder, Lallana or Baleba to start, but I'd like to see Adingra back on form, and think him playing on the left is more likely to see that happen, Facundo is better centrally, and Joao Pedro is versatile enough to start on the right. Welbeck ought to be fit enough to start.
I agree with your team and accompanying selection logic

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

I'm not sure Welbz is ready to start yet, so my only change would be Ferguson then Welbz off the bench.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Also agree that Welbeck is unlikely to start.
I expect front 4 to be:

Buonanatte Lallana Adingra
Pedro

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Spurs start like a train and then seem to tire in the second half. With that in mind I feel like we need a more midfield minded uption behind the striker rather than another attacker. Ally Mac and Lallana used to be that option but Ally Mac is no longer of this parish and Lallana seems to be less effective this season than in previous years. Could Dahoud play there? Giving us WBG, Gross and Dahoud as a fairly fluen three-ish.

If not then I think I'd go with Lallana behind Ferguson with Pedro and Adingra on the wings. Then Bring on Buonnote after an hour or so to replace Lallana and Welbeck to come on for some extra pace and power up top.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
——————- Steele ——————-
Hinsh ——- JPVH — Dunk —— Igor
—- Gross —- Gilmour —— Moder —
Adringa ——- Pedro —- -Buonanatte

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Revised:

Steele

van Hecke
Dunk
Igor

Buonanotte
Gilmour
Lallana
Dahoud
Groß

Pedro

Welbeck

---------- Gross --- Gilmour -------------
Joao Pedro -- Welbeck -- Buonanotte
-------------- Ferguson----------------

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Taking account of the additional injuries - in training today / due to unnecessarily energetic nuptials tonight / tripping over the dog in the morning / injured in the pre-match warm up - something like this:

.........................Steele
Nilsson.....Dunk....Kavanagh....Samuels
......Barrington....Groß...Milner
Baker-Boaty......................Duffus
...........that bloke who looks like Gregg Wallace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here