Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] team for rotherham on monday

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No chance.... but I rather wish there was. The problem is that it looks too edgy for our away blueprint.
Looks a decent team doesn't it, round pegs in round holes.

As you say no chance of that happening. I can see us going all out for a 0-0, I wonder how many defenders/defensive midfielders we can play in one team!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Personally I cant see CH changing his tactics ...and see us with a fairly defensive lineup...i also expect to see JFC start[/QUOTE]

Possibly as this is a must not lose game a draw will do us fine but that is a negative approach.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Personally I cant see CH changing his tactics ...and see us with a fairly defensive lineup...i also expect to see JFC start

Possibly as this is a must not lose game a draw will do us fine but that is a negative approach.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying its my team...just trying to guess CH's team ..we shall see

sahel

Jan 24, 2014

Stockdale
Calderon - Halford - Dunk - Bennett
Ince - Kayal
Carayol - Tex - LuaLua
O'Grady

Subs
Walton - Hughes - Bruno - Stephens - Forster-Caskey - CMS - Best

Not sure about Calderon instead of Bruno but otherwise right on the button! Not only should this be the team for Tuesday but more importantly it should be the blueprint for next year. If Hughton doesn't have the courage to play this side on Tuesday lets hope he gives it a chance in the remaining dead (hopefully) matches

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
......................................................Stockdale

................Bruno ..............Halford................Dunk..............Bennett

......................................................Ince

............................. Kayal............Stephens............Carayol

.....................................................Lua Lua

......................................................O'Grady

Subs Texeira, Rea, Walton, CMS, Calderon, JFC, Hughes

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
......................................................Stockdale

................Bruno ..............Halford................Dunk..............Bennett

......................................................Ince

............................. Kayal............Stephens............Carayol

.....................................................Lua Lua

......................................................O'Grady

Subs Texeira, Rea, Walton, CMS, Calderon, JFC, Hughes

I certainly think Rea should be given a chance...He has looked the part when I have seen him...OK it`s a step up...But I think he could be good next season.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
2 wide players and CMS to get on the end of the crosses?

Really?

Best is a disgrace and O'Grady is completely, 100%, shit. CMS needs a long run in the team, it's not like the team is going to suffer for it is it. We're just playing out the games now to get them done, that's it - but O'Grady will be gone in the summer, Best will be told to piss off back to Blackburn. CMS potentially has a future here, he's still working hard trying to earn a new contract so play him - don't leave him sitting on the bench.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Stockdale
Bruno - Dunk - Halford* - Bennett
Stephens - Kayal
Carayol - Tex - (not sure*)
O'Grady​

*Left side attacking midfield is the problem - I wouldn't start with LuaLua (bring him on at 70 minutes); could use CMS (fast, but not much defensively), maybe a day to try bringing JFC back into the fold - or by playing Hughes at the back could use Halford's versatility (bit more muscle up front, and OK for defensive cover).

Subs: Ince, Calde, Hughes/CMS/JFC, Walton, Best (but only if he pays his own fare).

Last edited:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent

Stockdale
Calderon - Dunk - Halford* - Bennett
Stephens - Kayal
Carayol - Tex - (not sure*)

O'Grady​

*Left side attacking midfield is the problem - I wouldn't start with LuaLua (bring him on at 70 minutes); could use CMS (fast, but not much defensively), maybe a day to try bringing JFC back into the fold - or by playing Hughes at the back could use Halford's versatility (bit more muscle up front, and OK for defensive cover).

Subs: Ince, Calde, Hughes/CMS/JFC, Walton, Best (but only if he pays his own fare).

Can see a very defensive team tomorrow. Would not b surprised to see dunk and hughes in defence and Halford up front... Get best of all worlds from Halford If we did that...

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Peter ( the cat ) Bonnetti
Ginger Tom Fraser , ( you'll never beat )Dog Walker' Chris Catlin
Hugh's dad ( in the hole )
Temur Catsbaia, Kenny Dog-leash, marouane FELINEe, Peter Beagle.
Harry Kanine, Didier Dogba

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here