Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Roma next week?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I'm usually a glass 5/8ths full kind of person but this has dipped to around 5/16ths in light of injuries.

So please cheer me up with an XI to give me a reason to smile/live for next Thursday's big one.

Thanks.

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This is the likely squad to pick from ... (* not sure if Barco, Moder, Peupion etc are in our revised Europa League squad)

Steele, Verbruggen
Veltman, Dunk, JPVH, Webster, Igor, Estupinan, Offiah, Barco
Gross, Baleba, Moder, Gilmour
Adingra,, Lamptey, Baker Boitey, Peupion
Lallana, Ansu Fati, Buonanotte, Enciso
Welbeck , Ferguson

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Verbruggen
Lamptey - JPVH - Dunk -Estupinan
Groß - Gilmour
Adingra - Buonanotte - Fati
Welbeck

Useable Subs: Steele, Veltman, Igor, Webster, Baleba, Moder, Lallana, Enciso, Baker-Boaitey, Ferguson (plus 3 youth players).

In spite of all of the injuries, it's a really strong squad, and one that can more than give Roma a great game. Fill that pint up with optimism, it's not anywhere near as bad as some are saying.​

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm usually a glass 5/8ths full kind of person but this has dipped to around 5/16ths in light of injuries.

So please cheer me up with an XI to give me a reason to smile/live for next Tuesday's big one.

Thanks.

Well Gilmour will be back! So that’s Gross and Gilmour reunited. Lamptey and Veltman should be available, Ferguson should be back and Welbeck should be fit to start.

This is the likely squad to pick from ... (* not sure if Barco, Moder, Peupion etc are in our revised Europa League squad)

Steele, Verbruggen
Veltman, Dunk, JPVH, Webster, Igor, Estupinan, Offiah, Barco
Gross, Baleba, Moder, Gilmour
Adingra,, Lamptey, Baker Boitey, Peupion
Lallana, Ansu Fati, Buonanotte, Enciso
Welbeck , Ferguson
If this season has taught us ANYTHING, it is not to assume that the players currently 'fit for next Thursday', and the players left who will actually be fit, come next Thursday, are two different things.

We have one more match before then, and half a dozen training sessions, and whatever other day to day activities our players find to injure themselves.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Verbruggen
Lamptey - JPVH - Dunk -Estupinan
Groß - Gilmour
Adingra - Buonanotte - Fati
Welbeck

Useable Subs: Steele, Veltman, Igor, Webster, Baleba, Moder, Lallana, Baker-Boaitey, Ferguson (plus 3 youth players).

In spite of all of the injuries, it's a really strong squad, and one that can more than give Roma a great game. Fill that pint up with optimism, it's not anywhere near as bad as some are saying.​

No Enciso ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Shall we first concentrate on the massive league game we have before then?

We get about an injury a week at the moment, so almost impossible to speculate at this range
Agreed…..to the OP I’d be more concerned about next Thursday than Tuesday

“So please cheer me up with an XI to give me a reason to smile/live for next Tuesday's big one.”

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If this season has taught us ANYTHING, it is not to assume that the players currently 'fit for next Thursday', and the players left who will actually be fit, come next Thursday, are two different things.

We have one more match before then, and half a dozen training sessions, and whatever other day to day activities our players find to injure themselves.
Ha ! although on that basis we'd never have any team for Saturday threads because we'd just keep going. How can you say Dunk" is playing. He might get injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here