Calderon - Greer - Dunk - Bennett
Ince - Holla - JFC
Teixiera
Colunga - CMS

Subs
Ankergren - Hughes - Bruno - Crofts - Gardner - LuaLua - Baldock

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013

Yes I'm also with this, though I'd like to see MCourt get a run-out. A know a few are backing a return of JFC, but I can't support the inclusion of Ince and JFC in the same team. Neither is the greatest passer or strong in link-up play. There's a risk we spend the match as a rearguard and isolate our front three. Talking of which, Baldock definitely deserves another start. Give the bloke a chance for goodness sake...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yes I'm also with this, though I'd like to see MCourt get a run-out. A know a few are backing a return of JFC, but I can't support the inclusion of Ince and JFC in the same team. Neither is the greatest passer or strong in link-up play. There's a risk we spend the match as a rearguard and isolate our front three. Talking of which, Baldock definitely deserves another start. Give the bloke a chance for goodness sake...

McCourt played 90 mins yesterday so I assume won't be involved today.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
There's absolutely nothing defensive or physical about his game, he's an attacking midfielder.

Herein lies the confusion over his role in the team; he's an 'attacking midfielder' but struggles to pick a significant pass to the front men, so tends to often pass short or sideways. He's also prone to slowing down play or losing the ball in key areas. His conversion rate is underwhelming.

No doubt he has qualities but I just don't see enough of this so-called 'attacking midfielder'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here