Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

team for fulham on monday night

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I like the idea of Walton in goal.

Same as. Stockdale is shockingly poor. Yet again it was his fault for the first goal yesterday, the defence was all over the place and he was flapping. Stockdale should have organized his front four as he's the boss. David Burke must of been on drugs when he brought him for £1.2m.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
1) Inigo Calderon
2) Inigo Calderon
3) Inigo Calderon
4) Inigo Calderon
5) Inigo Calderon
6) Inigo Calderon
7) Inigo Calderon
8) Inigo Calderon
9) Inigo Calderon
10)Inigo Calderon
11)Inigo Calderon

Somewhat lacking balance on the right side but 110% guaranteed in the effort department.:thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
[QUOTEUnfortunately Bens Grandad hasn't got a clue most weeks and most of his comments contradict what everyone else thinks.[/QUOTE]

That is called having an opinion and not being a sheep.

bhafan

Aug 1, 2003
Burgess Hill
Walton
Calderon - Dunk - Halford - J Bennett
Ince
E Bennett - Teixeira - Colunga
Bent - CMS

Walton needs to show Stockdale he has some competition.
Ince is our best defensive midfielder and is strong in the air.
Need a busy CMS to pull the opposing defence around and create space for Bent to convert the crosses from Benno and Colunga.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Walton
Calderon - Dunk - Halford - J Bennett
Ince
E Bennett - Teixeira - Colunga
Bent - CMS

Walton needs to show Stockdale he has some competition.
Ince is our best defensive midfielder and is strong in the air.
Need a busy CMS to pull the opposing defence around and create space for Bent to convert the crosses from Benno and Colunga.

I would put Stockdale in for Walton as he seems to have lost weight and is getting better. Would also swop Holla for Ince as he is better at tackling , setting up attacks with his passing and equal to Ince in the air as Ince is poor for a man 6ft 4in tall

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've changed my mind, Colunga should be playing on the left wing.

Stockdale

Calderon-Halford-Dunk-Bennett

Holla-Ince

Bennett-Caskey-Colunga

Bent (CMS)​

Pizza

Dec 27, 2014
Sheffield/London/Brighton
Stockdale
Calderon - Halford - Dunk - J Bennett
Ince - Holla
JFC
E Bennett - Texeira
Colunga

The aim of the game on Monday is essentially not to concede - two holding midfielders to shore up the defence.
Any 442 team of ours would be decimated in midfield giving our defenders an even more difficult time.
Use Colunga in his natural position to play the CMS role but with a much better first touch to maybe a poach a goal or set up one of the other top 3.
This seems conservative considering our current form, but when we throw away silly goals we end up chasing games and getting draws - not good enough.
Bent can take his attitude and **** right off up the M40 to continue his prolific career.
Struggled with the keeper selection. Still not entirely sure who I'd want between the sticks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here