Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
----------------Stockdale--------------------
---Bruno--Goldson--Dunk--Rosenior---
--Knockaert-Kayal-Stephens-Skalak---
-----------------Murphy-----------------------
-----------------Hemed-----------------------

If Baldock is properly fit and good to go I'd be tempted to bench Murphy and go straight 4-4-2 but I'd like to see more of Murphy in that behind the striker slot as well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wasnt impressed with Murphy playing behind the main striker and prefer him playing out wide and coming inside with the ball. witching between left and right wing as the game goes on. It will probably be 2 from 3 Murphy Skalak and Knockhaert if Baldock is fit to start.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I don't think there's a way to avoid having (at least) one of Murphy, Skalak & Knockaert on the bench - which is both a shame and a blessing to be able to bring one on. Personally I would go for:

...................Stockdale
...Bruno Goldson Dunk Rosenior
Knockaert Kayal Stephens Murphy
...............Hemed Baldock

I do like Skalak a lot, but I wouldn't put him above Knockaert at home.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I don't think there's a way to avoid having (at least) one of Murphy, Skalak & Knockaert on the bench - which is both a shame and a blessing to be able to bring one on. Personally I would go for:

Absolutely this.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton

Is the correct answer.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

Yes bang on the money

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

When all fit, that 11 should pretty much pick itself at the moment.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Tricky Game

Not Skalak (crosses) and both the midgets Knockaert and Baldock in the same team for me.

If Fulham do not make a mistake, a piece of individual skill will be needed, so that means Knockaert (who can cross) or Lualua (not so good at crossing, although I think he is capable).

Past two games against Fulham have required players running into space (rules out Lualua) to break their defence (remember Colunga). Wilson or Murphy or Skalak?

My thinking is Lualua would be best nearer goal and order him to run into space. However, I have doubts if he is able (or wants to) to do that, so I don't expect Lualua to start.

Knockaert for left footed corners seems likely. I fully expect him to start. I would not be shocked if Sidwell starts (but not a good idea) and Dale Stephens is pushed forward.

If we are leading with five minutes to go, I want us to play possession football like Leicester do. Who is most comfortable on the ball and does not lose it?

Stats say (excluiding defenders) it is Dale Stephens (much better than Kayal), Not much to choose between the rest of them, not Wilson though. Better to keep Hemed on. Stats don't really give much indication though as forward players lose the ball more often. A case for Bong to start and Rosenoir to slot into midfield on the right instead of the recent choice of Sidwell.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959109/Preview

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Noyt Skalak (crosses) and both the miodgets Knockaert and Bladock in the same team for me.

If Fulham do not make a mistake, a piece of indidual skill will ne needed, so that means Knockaert (who can cross) or Lualua (not so good at corssing).

Past two games against Fulham have required players running into space (rules out Lualua) to break their defence (remember Colunga). Wilson or Murphy or Skalak?

My thinking is Lualua would be best nearer goal and order him to run into space. However, I have doubts if he is able (or wnats to) to do that, so I don't expect Lualua to start.

Knockaert for left footed corners seems likely. I fully expect him to start. I would not be shocked if Sidwell starts and Dale Stephens is pushed forward.

Have you told Hughton this yet :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here