Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Everton

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With Mitoma out, we’re going to lose a lot of potency on the left wing. How will we change?

————————Steele————————-
Veltman——JPvH——-Dunk——Estupinan
———-Groß——Baleba*—-Gilmour———-
Adingra————Welbeck————Lamptey

And as for the bench, hopefully we see Barco &
Enciso.

*Hopefully he can stop that break play we saw from Everton last time at the Amex.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Barco is on a lot of the clubs social media so I'm assuming we'll see him at some point.
Would be great to see Enciso make an appearance too.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Think we may play Baleba today to mitigate their counter attacking.
Possibly Gross on the right to replace Adingra with Adingra moving to the left.
Baleba man-to-man on Doucouré snuffs out the vast majority of their attacking intent.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Mitoma play as he hasn’t been 100% ruled out.
RDZ does that from time to time.

Is the psychology that he gives Dyche and his team some positive news, only to snatch it away when the teams are released? Surely you’d be gutted as an Everton fan and player if Mitoma made the starting line-up.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would rather see Bart in goal I think. Everton at home last season was Steele's worst performance for the club (I mean, the same could be said for a lot of them that day, but he was definitely having a bad one).

I wonder, randomly, if Moder might get a go. He's tall, and Everton are a team of lumbering giants who rely heavily on set pieces. Also, he played very well last Sunday when he came on. Maybe it's Moder Time.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Would rather see Bart in goal I think. Everton at home last season was Steele's worst performance for the club (I mean, the same could be said for a lot of them that day, but he was definitely having a bad one).

I wonder, randomly, if Moder might get a go. He's tall, and Everton are a team of lumbering giants who rely heavily on set pieces. Also, he played very well last Sunday when he came on. Maybe it's Moder Time.
Didn’t go to Luton then. 🤣

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Didn’t go to Luton then. 🤣
I'm afraid I did. The thing with Bart is that all his mistakes have been with his feet. Which is part of his job of course, but not ultimately what he's paid the big bucks for. That is stopping goals by making saves.

Steele's errors are all with his hands. Bart is a better keeper: Steele gives me more confidence with the ball at his feet.

Tough call, but I'm still a bit scarred by the Everton home game last season, hence I'm leaning towards Verbruggen. I reserve the right to change my mind, as I have done numerous times this season :lol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm afraid I did. The thing with Bart is that all his mistakes have been with his feet. Which is part of his job of course, but not ultimately what he's paid the big bucks for. That is stopping goals by making saves.

Steele's errors are all with his hands. Bart is a better keeper: Steele gives me more confidence with the ball at his feet.

Tough call, but I'm still a bit scarred by the Everton home game last season, hence I'm leaning towards Verbruggen. I reserve the right to change my mind, as I have done numerous times this season :lol:
Whenever one of them makes a mistake :wink:

I prefer Steele at the moment, but Bart is the future. (I still find it quite amusing that RDZ's requirement that goalkeepers are footballers is still thought of as radical :lolol:)

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Maybe Barco on bench?

Yes, I think he will get some debut minutes today but he is yet untested in the PL so don’t think RDZ will build a shape with him. I suspect Moder may get a shout that side for Mitty.

I wonder if he will rest Facu today and start Fati - I think we will see Fergie start today too with Welbz on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here