Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kuszczak

Calderon~El-Abd~Upson~Chicksen

Crofts~Bridcutt~Ince

Barnes~Ulloa~Lualua​

Subs: Brezovan, Agustien, Spanish Dave, Andrews, Dunk, Orlandi, Dickenson

I've gone for two changes, Chicksen to replace Ward (might change if Ward is fit) and Lualua in for the hamstrung Buckley.

My team exactly, but definately with March instead of Dickenson on the bench.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Sorry I am now confused !

Do I just bracket each player with the following brackets......[Ward] or do I have to add something else.

For example, my team was as follows:

(center)
Kuszczak
Calderon ~ El-Abd ~ Upson ~ Chicksen
Forster-Caskey ~ Ince ~ Crofts
Barnes ~ Ulloa ~ Lualua
(/center)

And all you have to do is change the round brackets to square ones and it'll turn out like this:

Kuszczak
Barnes ~ Ulloa ~ Lualua

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
For example, my team was as follows:

(center)
Kuszczak
Barnes ~ Ulloa ~ Lualua
(/center)

And all you have to do is change the round brackets to square ones and it'll turn out like this:

Kuszczak
Barnes ~ Ulloa ~ Lualua
i would take caskey out as i thought he was poor against bournemouth at their place

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tried it with mine to see how it turns out:
[Kuszczak
Calderon ~EL Abd~Upson~Ward/Chicksen
Ince~Bridcutt
Lopez~Crofts~Barnes
Ulloa​

After about 4 corrections I got there.

Last edited:

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Tried it with mine to see ow it turns out:

(center)
[Kuszczak
Calderon ~EL Abd~Upson~Ward/Chicksen
Ince~Bridcutt
Lopez~Crofts~Barnes
Ulloa]

Not quite. You know the brackets around the 'center' and '/center' at the beginning and end? You just need to change those to square brackets, you don't need to do anything else.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think Spanish Dave will start in place of Buckley. He defends more naturally than Kaz against a team playing in our faces, he lasts longer and is happiest playing very wide which will help to counter them pushing up on Ince and Bridcutt. I suspect Crofts will get the role of keeping close to Ritchie. Hopefully we will persist with Leo and Ash up front. Barnes starting wide left and cutting in to support Leo when the ball is played down the right seems to be the plan from Blackpool.

With Kaz on the bench as the game changer we have some threat but it will be interesting to see if March or maybe Shamir Goodwin get a place on the bench too.
My main worry is Grabban v el Abd - one due a goal and the other overdue a picky referee

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I'd go for a very similar line-up with:

Kuszczak
Barnes ~ Ulloa ~ Lualua

Bench: Brezovan, Dunk, Bridcutt, Lopez, Orlandi, Agustien, March.

I thought Bridcutt was poor on Sunday, but he'll never get dropped, so he'll be on in place of Forster-Caskey.
If he does get dropped, however, cue binfest about how he's obviously going to Sunderland.

For what it's worth, The Times, which tends not to make things up, reported this morning that the deal to take Bridcutt to Sunderland had already been done.

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
For what it's worth, The Times, which tends not to make things up, reported this morning that the deal to take Bridcutt to Sunderland had already been done.

They can say what they like to be honest. In all seriousness, what happens if they make stuff up?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
. I suspect Crofts will get the role of keeping close to Ritchie.

Doubt it.... at home and now with a threat up front with Ulloa back, Ritchie will find he will be pegged back in a more defensive shape...we will pound them.... Crofts will have a free run to supply the goods for Leo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here