Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Bolton

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Bolton have lost Clough & Heskey from the freescoring, attacking force that has amassed an impressive 4 goals in the last 11 games.

You could put a plantpot in goal instead of Stockdale, & it's still unlikely that we'd score.

Think it's going to be a tough old season for you.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
So Bolton have only got two fit strikers, they lost 4-1 at Huddersfield last week, there confidence is shot to pieces, their best player (Clough) is injured, they're having to rush back Wheater as a CB otherwise Lennon will have to throw a youngster in and we're unbeaten...

nailed on home win.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I thought that Kayal had received 5 yellows but am obviously mistaken so for me the team picks itself:

Stockdale
Bruno....Greer.. Huneimier.. Bong
Rosenior.. Kayal.. Stephens.. Murphy
Hemed.. Baldock

Subs: Maenpaa Dunk Ince Lua Lua Zamora March Manu​

Exactly this BG.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My point is that Ince is far from being the quickest or possess the best in terms of his overall ball control and tackling ability. He does however have great potential so it remains to be seen how he progresses.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My point is that Ince is far from being the quickest or possess the best in terms of his overall ball control and tackling ability. He does however have great potential so it remains to be seen how he progresses.

So slow and cumbersome and not a good tackler now...hmmm..anything you think he is ok at now?..Its a wonder what CH sees in him :whistle:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think that he misses more tackles than he makes but in fairness makes a few decent tackles. Time will tell as to how he progresses and whether he will realize the potential he shows.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I would think that he misses more tackles than he makes but in fairness makes a few decent tackles. Time will tell as to how he progresses and whether he will realize the potential he shows.

I don't think he misses many tackles at all, probably the best part of his game........what he does do quite a bit is give the ball away, then win it back......

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
His size may give the appearance of being cumbersome, but he's bloody quick.

I think so. Quick enough for the PL.

Not played much more than 90 minutes this season.

Last edited:

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
With Ince it is not so much getting the ball as what he does with it. However he has come on late on to blunt opposition attacks with some success. I think there may be some question mark over his capability in covering runners into the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here