Tex
O'Grady

Subs:- walton, Calderon, Hughes, Holla, Ledesma, LuaLua, Best

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
...................Stockdale

Hughes (rb) Greer Dunk Bennett

................Holla....Ince...............

Teixeira..........Kayal..........Lualua

....................Akpom*.................

*O'Grady, in the event that we do not sign Chuba Akpom by 5pm this afternoon.

Two points:
1. you're spot on about Holla's set-pieces. There is a close correlation between us scoring, and Holla taking. I inadvertently left him out of my team, and even off the bench.
2. there are two minutes for Akpom to sign. You're not known for wind-ups, so please let it happen.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Two points:
1. you're spot on about Holla's set-pieces. There is a close correlation between us scoring, and Holla taking. I inadvertently left him out of my team, and even off the bench.
2. there are two minutes for Akpom to sign. You're not known for wind-ups, so please let it happen.

Sorry. Based on nothing but wishful thinking, prompted by trying to think of anyone GOOD to put in up front.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Sorry. Based on nothing but wishful thinking, prompted by trying to think of anyone GOOD to put in up front.

I've given up on wishful thinking for this season, bar survival. I haven't given up on signing someone GOOD to play up front for next season. I even recognise that Baldock and O'Grady have certain qualities, but we'll need someone better than them if we want to be challenging for the play-offs again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here