Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teacher killed at Leeds school

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You really are one sick little puppy.

Come on, a women has died and a young boy may spend along time in Jail. Spare a thought for them?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
i don't see how a murder of a teacher, or the evidence of some catholics in authority abusing children either have anything to do with excriment? Terrible to use such a comment in a thread like this.

most of the time murder has a motive.......so let's see what comes out.

every teacher in the land now is feeling alot of un-needed fear. sad.

Why would all teachers be afraid?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Working in a school I can honestly say that this news does not surprise me. The threats and abuse that many many teachers suffer would not be tolerated in many other places of work.

Very sad news.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Why would all teachers be afraid?

"feeling fear" is little different to "be-ing afraid" - the first is more temporary, and the second reads as more permanent - careful when quoting people, and try and use exact phrases.

If you were to answer the question you posed, what would you say in light of todays events?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
"feeling fear" is little different to "be-ing afraid" - the first is more temporary, and the second reads as more permanent - careful when quoting people, and try and use exact phrases.

If you were to answer the question you posed, what would you say in light of todays events?

I would say teachers might be angry and/or sad (sorry, should that be "feeling anger and/or sadness"?), but I doubt they are "feeling fear" as a result of today's events.

So, why do you think they would? And how would you know, if we're going to be pedantic?

Yes, "most of the time murder has a motive" and most of the time the murderer and victim know each other, so...

Dec 29, 2011
i don't see how a murder of a teacher, or the evidence of some catholics in authority abusing children either have anything to do with excriment? Terrible to use such a comment in a thread like this.

most of the time murder has a motive.......so let's see what comes out.

every teacher in the land now is feeling alot of un-needed fear. sad.

You're ever so slightly hinting at something completely unfounded and disgusting, considering what has happened. Your little conspiracy theories are a 'funny joke' but what you're suggesting is completely sick.

And don't reply with one of your condescending "I didn't say anything of the sort" replies, we all know what you're hinting at, and you do too. Stop being a **** and if you can't show respect to a woman who has spent her life helping other then don't post at all.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You're ever so slightly hinting at something completely unfounded and disgusting, considering what has happened. Your little conspiracy theories are a 'funny joke' but what you're suggesting is completely sick.

And don't reply with one of your condescending "I didn't say anything of the sort" replies, we all know what you're hinting at, and you do too. Stop being a **** and if you can't show respect to a woman who has spent her life helping other then don't post at all.

He is a troll, nothing more, nothing less. Looks out for threads with anything that gives him an angle to come in on and write controversial, or just downright rude, comments. Sick? yes, unplesant? yes, annoying? yes, and I bet he loves all the attention too.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Come on, a women has died and a young boy may spend along time in Jail. Spare a thought for them?

Yeah poor little boy may of had a bad upbringing bla bla bla hope he rots in jail! Unlikely to serve more then 7 years is my guess. No deterrent or discipline in schools nower days and as stated teachers have to take abuse every day while students get away with murder, literally in this case.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Yeah poor little boy may of had a bad upbringing bla bla bla hope he rots in jail! Unlikely to serve more then 7 years is my guess. No deterrent or discipline in schools nower days and as stated teachers have to take abuse every day while students get away with murder, literally in this case.

I don't think anyone has GOT AWAY with murder...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
crazyness.

wonder if it being a catholic school will become more relevant over the next day or so.

For the love of God.

Can you not, ever, even once, allow the sad death of somebody's loved one to pass by without feeling the need to attach some kind of deep social analysis or intricate conspiracy theory to it?

FFS. She's not even cold.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Working in a school I can honestly say that this news does not surprise me. The threats and abuse that many many teachers suffer would not be tolerated in many other places of work.

Very sad news.

Whether it's poor parenting or the ever growing number of violent computer games available to kids remains to be seen.

Thoughts with the teacher's family and friends at this difficult time.

RIP.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I would imagine that Hybrid is referring to the history of various types of abuse from priests and nuns in various catholic institutes, that might provide motive. I would say that would be jumping to conclusions, but I think that's why H means it might be relevant.

That doesn't give him the right to make such a sweeping statement. Bloody outrageous comment.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
For the love of God.

Can you not, ever, even once, allow the sad death of somebody's loved one to pass by without feeling the need to attach some kind of deep social analysis or intricate conspiracy theory to it?

Well said.

albionite

May 20, 2009
For the love of God.

Can we just ban this knobhead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here