Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teacher from Ringmer.... 15 year old pupil - LOST & FOUND

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Teacher from Ringmer.... Megan Stammers

Kawaii is literally just "cuteness" - a Japanese style usually oriented around animals or sometimes inanimate objects such as cakes. It's becoming increasingly popular in Western culture too and has nothing to do with sexualisation of anything - especially young women.

Spot on.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Kawaii is literally just "cuteness" - a Japanese style usually oriented around animals or sometimes inanimate objects such as cakes. It's becoming increasingly popular in Western culture too and has nothing to do with sexualisation of anything - especially young women.

What about bukkake; what are the origins and literal translations of that?

franks brother

Young teacher, the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside her there's longing
This girl's an open page
Book marking - she's so close now
This girl is half his age

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's a crime of course, probably abduction and sex with a minor.
Sadly it goes on but at this time it's 'consensual' from the adol
escent rather than life threatening.
At my school there was a biology teacher knocking off a girl of 14. It was quite known anong the other students especially the girls, but he was getting away with it because it was thought by her peers that _she_ knew what she was doing!
Astounding i know, I wish we'd turned him in when i think about it now.
If i were her dad I'd be cleaning my gun and heading after him.

I was always under the impression that this could not be if the girl was under 16, obviously I have misunderstood the law.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I was always under the impression that this could not be if the girl was under 16, obviously I have misunderstood the law.

You haven't; sex with any under 16 is a criminal offence and should normally see you in prison. In fact - since about 2003 - a teacher having sex with one of their students under the age of 18 is also a criminal offence that would see them on the Sex Offenders' register and possibly inside for a few months as well.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
With an adult many years her senior in age and experience. English Law quite rightly treats this behaviour by him as criminal, not least to protect the child who may think that she knows best now.

100% agree it is wrong and he should be and will be arrested for it. All I was saying is that from the information that we have it is not an abduction in the same way that the system in the USA is used for. We are being lead to believe that she want on her own, which seeing as she would need her passport would seem to be correct. I would imagine that there is a lot of CCTV from when the left the ferry and the police will be closing in. Lets hope they find them sooner rather than later.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
In Japan, maybe.

I'm not convinced that the practitioners of kawaii in the UK see the "cuteness" of young women in quite the same light. I might be wrong, of course, but there are no doubt questions to be asked.
What's his wife got to do with it anyway?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I find it difficult to understand how any rational person can think they'll get away with something like this. It may take a day, a week, a month but he will get caught.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Why are you blaming the school? Without evidence for what the school is doing then clearly all else is conjecture. I know the school take this very seriously and will do all they can to help immediately. Their first duty of care it's to the pupil and they will act appropriately i am sure.

not blaming anyone am i ....? i'm sure the school are absolutely over the moon that one of their 5th yr students has bolted with one of their teachers....honest..:moo:

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
yeah it's bollocks isn't it , the school are probably "no, no,no, give it a day or two " the kids parents are probably f***ing livid and distraught all at once. if that was my daughter the guy would shortly receiving a second anus....:annoyed:

how are you feeling now mate..? a bit better i take it.....:thumbsup:

OK, I'm not gonna say much about this, because I know Megan personally, have met her parents and used to work as a teacher at her school.

I don't know the teacher concerned he started after I left, but I do know the school pastoral team VERY well and there is no way that their attitude would be "give it a day or two" and it's highly insulting for someone who knows nothing about the case to claim they would.

She failed to turn up for school of Friday and there is an appeal for anyone with information to contact Eastbourne Police on the school website. It was put there on Friday. Sussex Police have also been acting since day 1, it was in the local evening press by Friday night (Eastbourne papers), and had made the Argus and some of the nationals by Saturday.

If anyone DOES know anything please check here:

Help Find Megan Stammers

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
OK, I'm not gonna say much about this, because I know Megan personally, have met her aprents and used to work as a teacher at her school.

I don't know the teacher concerned he started after I left, but I do know the school pastoral team VERY well and there is no way that their attitude would be "give it a day or two" and it's highly insulting for someone who knows nothing about the case to claim they would.

She failed to turn up for school of Friday and there is an appeal for anyone with information to contact Eastbourne Police on the school website. It was put there on Friday. Sussex Police have also been acting since day 1, it was in the local evening press by Friday night (Eastbourne papers), and had made the Argus and some of the nationals by Saturday.

Help Find Megan Stammers

ok .......i apologise for my rash comment....i know nothing about the case and even less about the school...

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
OK, I'm not gonna say much about this, because I know Megan personally, have met her parents and used to work as a teacher at her school.

Help Find Megan Stammers

I agree but i was in Dover and there was no news except for twitter.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København

Haven't read through everything and it isn't the best thing to say but she is probably having a great time to be honest. I'm almost sure she is perfectly safe and happy. Doesn't make it right though, why didn't he wait a few months until she was 16!!

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Haven't read through everything and it isn't the best thing to say but she is probably having a great time to be honest. I'm almost sure she is perfectly safe and happy. Doesn't make it right though, why didn't he wait a few months until she was 16!!

He's her teacher, it would still be illegal (unless he married her first, but he's already married).

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
As an ex pupil of Bishop Bell (Class of 1981) its a real shame for a school that has come on leaps and bounds thanks to a brilliant head teacher.

All this furore also comes close on the heels of the scandal as to why a retired Anglican priest remained a school governor for more than a year after claims of child sex abuse against him came to light.

Bishop Bell is now a very well regarded school in Eastbourne and i sincerely hope this latest episode won't damage it further.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
As an ex pupil of Bishop Bell (Class of 1981) its a real shame for a school that has come on leaps and bounds thanks to a brilliant head teacher.

All this furore also comes close on the heels of the scandal as to why a retired Anglican priest remained a school governor for more than a year after claims of child sex abuse against him came to light.

Bishop Bell is now a very well regarded school in Eastbourne and i sincerely hope this latest episode won't damage it further.

Another ex-pupil here (class of 1991). Wish Miss Clark would have run off with me when I was 15.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here