Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TB in the away end

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Question.
When Tony is in the away end and the word spreads around the stand, do people improve their behaviour?
Tone down on the swearing, not constantly slag off players, tactics, general play etc.
I know our away support is generally positive but can at times be caustic.
Just wondering, how would you behave if you were standing within earshot of Tony.

el punal

Question.
When Tony is in the away end and the word spreads around the stand, do people improve their behaviour?
Tone down on the swearing, not constantly slag off players, tactics, general play etc.
Just wondering, how would you behave if you were standing within earshot of Tony.

Answer : Keep calm and carry on singing, swearing, standing, jumping up and down, wave your knickers in air. You know, the usual things that Albion fans do on away trips . . . . and I was copying Tony! :wink:

Question.
I would share our jelly babies with him whilst repeating "we are not worthy...."

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Question.

Absolutely not based on yesterday. Although there was no moans about our players mainly about the inept referee and their animal.

I'm convinced had we scored from the indirect free kick which TB was standing on his seat he would have crowd surfed.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Sat just behind us, oh, and I peed next to him at half time, in the bogs obviously.

607b3fda33a6fb46e26750980564b1a6.jpg

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Wasn't Mrs B there too? I'm sure I passed her coming out of the ladies. Or she has some creepy doppelgänger with matching Mrs B trademark blue hat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here