Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi for .........

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Anyone at Charlton,Leeds and Orient ! McGreal at Colchester,Robinson at Ice Station Zebra ! As for a Dark Horse Bilic at Spam.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Maybe Mick should relieve himself from the spotlight and pressures of being no1, and look for an assistant role somewhere with a good mate of his :whistle:

I've always loved Mick, and oh how I would love to see him down here. But he will never accept a job as a number two, and nor should he.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Norwich supporting chum of mine (who is still crying after his trip to the Amex) is saying Norwich have enquired about our Chris. If he wasn't such a nice man I'd have told him to go feck himself. It might be true but no way he's going - he's building something here and TB won't have it. My view - hunker down when Neill gets sacked and don't read the papers for a week or two.

I may be wrong, but I can't see CH ever going back to Norwich after the way they got rid of him last time. And, I'm not sure many Norwich fans would want him,even after how he has performed here,they still seem to think he is a defensive,boring manager.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
More than. Somerton Park (RIP) is where I learned to support my local football club.

Were you there when they reached the Cup Winners Cup Quarter Final ? I think they went out to Carl Zeiss Jena. The days when Fourth Division teams got to the latter stages in Europe.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Sam Allardice is available which is bound to interest Chairmen in fear of relegation. He will be back in work somewhere soon.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here