Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tarpaulin cover for South Stand!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Wasn't the Lego stand in the NW corner of the Goldstone a temporary stand? I know it was a lot smaller but it did have a roof!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Easy 10 said:
Well I have a gazebo in my shed. I don't mind bringing that along if the people who would benefit from its shelter help to put it up and take it back down again before and after each match.
I could bring it if its raining, or a bit cloudy, just in case. It would probably cover approx 20 people I should think.

I can see it now!

Albion fan: "Oh No! It's raining again!"

2nd fan: "Never fear, There's Easy 10 and his portable Gazebo! He'll keep us all dry!" :lolol:

Easy 10 and his Gazebo. Sounds like a character from Viz.

:lolol: :clap2: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have a smaller one but it's green and white stripes. No good if we're playing Plymouth although I could rent it out for a reasonable fee

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
its not allowed because of the trees begind it apparently. the stewards have to look out for fires out the back, so they couldnt put a roof on the stand.

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
Clearly the Finnicky Grump has neither checked out the price of canvas, the means of erecting same nor made a phone call to Martin Perry who would tell that idiot the horrendous cost such a structure would cost.

Furthermore it would never get Planning Permission.

Anyone know the recipe for rhubarb flavoured tomato ketchup ?

:nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tom Hark said:
'Easy 10 And His Unfeasibly Large Gazebo' has a certain ring to it :D
"Easy 10 was just a normal happy-go-lucky fan of Brighton & Hove Albion. But unbeknown to others, he was the luckiest fan in the world. For within his compact, convenient, easy-to-carry eight-and-a-half-foot suitcase, Easy 10 carried.....HIS UNFEASIBLY LARGE BLUE-AND-WHITE STRIPEY GAZEBO"

Make sure you catch his steward-dodging, rain-sheltering shenanigans next week readers !

(this actually could have some milage in it)

:D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
"Easy 10 was just a normal happy-go-lucky fan of Brighton & Hove Albion. But unbeknown to others, he was the luckiest fan in the world. For within his compact, convenient, easy-to-carry eight-and-a-half-foot suitcase, Easy 10 carried.....HIS UNFEASIBLY LARGE BLUE-AND-WHITE STRIPEY GAZEBO"

Make sure you catch his steward-dodging, rain-sheltering shenanigans next week readers !

:D

:lolol: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Easy 10, Easy 10

Are you Gilbert Ratchet in disguise?

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
Better still, take ur brolly and sit on ur pink cushion while eatin the sandwiches mummy packed! :p

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
OFAHrulz said:
Better still, take ur brolly and sit on ur pink cushion while eatin the sandwiches mummy packed! :p
I can do the pink cushion bit...

champ27.jpg

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here