Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tariq Lamptey

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
We obviously wish to hang on to our greatest assets as long as possible, but in all seriousness just how much could this lad be worth in 12 months time?
I suspect more than Manchester United paid for Wan-Bissaka.

Almost certainly they'll be working on a new contract at the moment.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sorry, I should have qualified that by saying next 12-18 months.

There has to be a significant chance of that happening, Wan-Bissaka left Palace on the back of a single season, but for the moment just enjoy watching Lamptey.

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
£30m+ it would take for anyone to prise him away from us and I think only a top 6 club at tgat. (possibly Everton).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Very harsh!

19 year olds are awkward at the best of times. He interviewed really well there!

Huh? I mention he's young and I'm not going to judge him harshly and your response is 'Very harsh, he's young...'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Keep that up and we’ll be lucky to keep him in January :down:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He’s also a perfect proof point for the argument that ‘if you come to Brighton, you’ll get a chance to play, and make a name for yourself’.

Along with homegrown prospects like Alzate and Connolly.

You’d hope this would be a factor in persuading the benchwarming likes of, say, Brewster and Sessegnon, to come here, but....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Keep that up and we’ll be lucky to keep him in January :down:

His performance was world class.......... it really was......... Offensively brilliant, defensively tight, what else can he do?

In fact, I was trying to think of how many RB's nationally are better than him right now (regardless of nationality).

So far Alexander-Arnold......

Now I'm struggling.......

larus

There has to be a significant chance of that happening, Wan-Bissaka left Palace on the back of a single season, but for the moment just enjoy watching Lamptey.

I just hope that maybe, if he’s having a great time here and he can see the club improving, that he’ll be happy to give us 2-3 years.

As pointed out by another poster, the way we’re playing and the age of our team can only help us in terms of signing younger players who want game time and the chance to impress.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
£30m+ it would take for anyone to prise him away from us and I think only a top 6 club at tgat. (possibly Everton).
Good joke !
50 million no less and that's at the moment. If he keeps this up all season Bayern, city, Barca and real will be calling for more money than that.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I wouldn't accept anything less than DOUBLE what we paid for him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good joke !
50 million no less and that's at the moment. If he keeps this up all season Bayern, city, Barca and real will be calling for more money than that.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Wann-Bisaka is the bench mark and Lamptey is streets ahead of him.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
After doing the impossible and 100% nailing the starting XI and formation ahead of the game and then this...

GP is not going anywhere.

...I'm beginning to think that [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] is in fact Graha...No. Impossible. :glare: :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here