Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tariq Lamptey at left-back

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
2x quality assists in the 3-1 win at Man Utd...

Played a key role last night in both goals.

He's looking really good in this position, to be fair.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Thank god. Problem is he can't play every game, and whilst I don't wish an injury on him, I suspect his next one won't be far away.

Who plays when Lamptey needs a rest?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Everyone on the left needs a rest, so Tariq being fit and coming good is a relief More than anything.

especially as my knee is playing up. 😂

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He was good second half and I really don’t want to do this but both their goals and most of their success in the first half did come down our left (not helped by Mitoma’s pitiful first half display mind). And on another day with a different VAR (probably in the PL), he could have been sent off. He’s still got work to do defensively and is a long way behind a fully fit Perv. Sorry!

But putting the negatives aside, he’s a real bonus for us at the moment and I’m delighted he’s getting a run of games as I genuinely thought it wouldn’t happen for him with us again. He’s a great kid and lovely to watch in full flow - his role in the first goal was brilliant.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Perhaps the chance Tariq has been waiting for. He really deserves it. Perv needs some real competition at left back.
Perv need’s to recover from his injury. Lamptey will be found out at LB sooner or later

He was brilliant yesterday though.

Jimmy Grimble

Please tell me I missed an update that said he wasn’t available for today but should be for Ajax?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here