Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taricco again...

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Did u notice after the burney goal, he was so annoyed he finds the nearest Burnley player (No 4) and gives him a shove!!

He's definitely a character on the pitch.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I know there were 9 heroes out there yesterday but Tanno worked like the very devil. He was up and down the pitch for 90 minutes...he even managed a decent shot on goal. My MOM

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Did u notice after the burney goal, he was so annoyed he finds the nearest Burnley player (No 4) and gives him a shove!!

He's definitely a character on the pitch.

Saw that but the best bit for me was at the end when he went up to the ref to shake hands, the ref extended his and Tarrico pulled his hand away and turned his back

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
Saw that but the best bit for me was at the end when he went up to the ref to shake hands, the ref extended his and Tarrico pulled his hand away and turned his back

i was keeping an eye on the ref at the whistle to see who, if anyone, would shake his hand. i didn't see any of our players do so thankfully, but i didn't see taricco pull his hand away either.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
i was keeping an eye on the ref at the whistle to see who, if anyone, would shake his hand. i didn't see any of our players do so thankfully, but i didn't see taricco pull his hand away either.

I'm sure Greer did (maybe he felt compelled to being the captain), maybe a few others.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
I thought for a minute it was going to kick off at the end with El Abd when he went up to the referee and his assistants, there was a bit of pushing and shoving but nothing came of it. Also not sure if anyones mentioned it yet but I thought one of the best bits from yesterday was Gus's sarcastic clapping of the refs decision which pretty everyone joined in with, great stuff.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't like the way he cheats on the pitch, it's a bit embarrassing tbh. Couple of really blatant dives that could easily have earned a booking or two. Great ability, courage and stamina (for an old 'un) as well though

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sarcastic abuse from 18.5k people, happy days.

Oct 25, 2003
he's probably my favourite albion player

he's just so flair

2 sendings off for dissent and he doesn't even play that often! what a hot head

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
When you go down to nine you have to try all the tricks in the book to even things up. Mind you, it comes with facing another red and going down to 8, but i dont mind that, bollocks to just sitting there with 9 and getting battered.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location

Absolutely brilliant from Tano and his performance yesterday was incredible. He really is top top class.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It's a crying bloody shame, he is not eight years younger...Although I was well impressed he stayed on the pitch, I thought it was a certain bet he was going to walk as well. As did almost everyone, I was sitting around.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Loads of our players shook his hand.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I don't like the way he cheats on the pitch, it's a bit embarrassing tbh. Couple of really blatant dives that could easily have earned a booking or two. Great ability, courage and stamina (for an old 'un) as well though

I hate it too
Unfortunately it's in their culture, I don't know any Argentinian player any different
Let him off though as he works his bollocks off and he is ours

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
When you go down to nine you have to try all the tricks in the book to even things up. Mind you, it comes with facing another red and going down to 8, but i dont mind that, bollocks to just sitting there with 9 and getting battered.

The ref left us with no choice but to try and get their players sent off too to get back into the game
There was a chance of this in the first half but after Eddie Howe's talk at half time there was not much chance after the break
Their players were very cautious 2nd half with regards to tackles and clearly didn't have a clue how to play against 9
In the end Burnley were so poor, our 9 men were equal to their 11 and evening up the numbers wouldn't have made too much difference

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

Another dreadful example set by part of your management team, no wonder you have such a poor discipilnary record. He was always a horrible little player and appears to have taken that into his coaching which is clearly having a negative effect on your team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here