Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tapatalk

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Any one else having a problem logging in with tapatalk, or is it just my crappy old iPhone?

Me too, on iphone and ipad, seems to crash out when trying to load the forum. Other forums (Yorkshire Divers, Big Jimny) are ok

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Exactly what I get [MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION]. Seems ok if I go on as guest, but won't let me log in. If you're having the problem too, then at least it's not my phone.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Me too - hasn't been working on iPhone 4s (on which I haven't updated the OS, given all the bad reaction it got) all day.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just get No Topic on my HTC. Guess I will have to re-install (Again about the third time I have had to do this).

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Works OK with Seagulls Chat.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just get No Topic on my HTC. Guess I will have to re-install (Again about the third time I have had to do this).

Bugger. that didn't work. As others have mentioned OK as a guest but not logged in.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Test from phone

edit: Think Ninja is probably right.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Test from phone

edit: Think Ninja is probably right.

Possibly not though, the other forum I use with Tapatalk installed is working without problems.

Did you update the application, [MENTION=181]Blackadder[/MENTION]? I downloaded Tapatalk 2 yesterday, are you on that version or the original?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Possibly not though, the other forum I use with Tapatalk installed is working without problems.

Did you update the application, [MENTION=181]Blackadder[/MENTION]? I downloaded Tapatalk 2 yesterday, are you on that version or the original?

I downloaded version 2.4. Still not giving me what I had before, I have to go into forums in a more "long winded" way now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps NSC needs to be turned off and back on again?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Nope, not updated for a while. It also crashed out on my android tab

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here