Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tapatalk - Ebayhound.......

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
..... can you turn it off or somehow stop seeing its posts?

I mainly use tapatalk these days on my iPad (except when I'm at work) and i must say this Ebayhound chap is starting to annoy me!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
At the bottom, click "forum" and the big board.

I probably didn't explain things properly mate. I use the 'latest' tab which effectively brings up the all threads which have posts which you have not viewed. I guess that you may right, and viewing the big board tab may be the only option to get round this.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No you cannot if you use the "latest" tab you have to use the "forum" tab - I always use the latest tab on tapatalk and it is annoying.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If/when I get my arse into gear, eBayhound will be writing his nonsense to what will be a separate page on the site, so won't clutter up the forum itself, and won't appear via Tapatalk.

Until then, just deal with it (and click through and buy stuff please).

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
If/when I get my arse into gear, eBayhound will be writing his nonsense to what will be a separate page on the site, so won't clutter up the forum itself, and won't appear via Tapatalk.

Until then, just deal with it (and click through and buy stuff please).

Thanks, and just so you know, I do use your link when I purchase on amazon. I appreciate that tapatalk, as good as it is does no favours in terms of revenue raising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here