Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is it mainly for iPhone rather than iPad? Can't see the iPad version

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I have an ipad. I have just been using a browser, it what way is tapatalk an improvement?

No ads, clicking on a thread doesn't pose the danger of clicking onto the thread starter's profile, easier to click on the last page of a thread from the Big Board page, and you can view an aggregate of all the threads you've contributed to.

It's a much smoother experience.

Minuses include not being able to view polls and not all the smilies seem to display.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Tapatalk 2 for iPhone by Quoord Systems
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tapatalk-2-for-iphone/id585178888?mt=8

Copy and pasted from the App Store.
Sounds good but just wondered how it is in practice before I shelled out another £2.50

Feature Highlights:
- Fully redesigned - gesture based forum navigation
- Patent-pending contextual "Magic Wheel" provides super-quick access to all Tapatalk forum features such as Facebook / Twitter sharing, Thanks and Like, Discussion Subscription and more.
- New Camera with Instagram style filters, one click photo-sharing to forum members
- Tapatalk ID saves your favorite forums and settings under one account, works on multiple mobile platform
- New Editor - a joy to type on iPhone to participate discussion on the go.
- Made for iPhone 5
- Push Notification - stay up-to-dated of your discussions and private messages.

May try it for the i phone 5 claim!

A Moderator has posted it has no Moderator tools - fill your boots

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
I've got it on my phone and I'm getting a tablet at the weekend. Will I have to buy it again for that too? I'm guessing I will... :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here