tanya and lauren have just left eastenders

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Eastenders has never been the same since the MASSIVE loss of Stacey Turner. An actress of amazing talent and a hotty to boot. For me it has not been worth watching since that tragic day.
Eastenders has never been worth watching and pouchy old Stacey is certainly no big miss. You'll be telling us you find Kat alluring next.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eastenders has never been worth watching and pouchy old Stacey is certainly no big miss. You'll be telling us you find Kat alluring next.

Good God no. But Turner was sublime, a real talent.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Whispering Max seems to have a working day of about an hour, other than that he is available for trysts, pub lunches, long meaningful looks and general walking around and saying " I love you Tan/Stace/etc etc.

You have just made him my hero. Legend

D

Deleted member 18477

Proper love eastenders! I actually cant remember my life without it :lolol:

Was a sad episode tonight! The brannings have been one of the best famlies in enders for sure! Least Max the LAD is still in it!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I used to watch a bit of eastenders for a while but got a life about 6 months ago. Yesterday BBC1 happened to be on as it started "Lauren's drinking becomes a problem". Exactly the same storyline as when I last watched it months ago. Utter shite.

D

Deleted member 18477

I used to watch a bit of eastenders for a while but got a life about 6 months ago. Yesterday BBC1 happened to be on as it started "Lauren's drinking becomes a problem". Exactly the same storyline as when I last watched it months ago. Utter shite.

It takes 30 minutes to watch. Theres another 23.5 hours in a day to have 'a life'... and its a lot better still than some of the other real shite on tele.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
It takes 30 minutes to watch. Theres another 23.5 hours in a day to have 'a life'... and its a lot better still than some of the other real shite on tele.

You're probably right, I'm sure I waste more time on sadder things.

However my point was this storyline has been dragged out for months. A point that was probably not even worth making.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Decent back in the day but car crash tv now and it has been for a while.

Awful story lines, awful acting and as depressing as I can remember.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Decent back in the day but car crash tv now and it has been for a while.

Awful story lines, awful acting and as depressing as I can remember.

Yep. All that's bad in the world rolled up and spat out for half an hour 4 days a week. Total load of depressing shite.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My favourite grandmother granddaughter pairing were the slippers-in-the-oven Mo and terrible actress but cor wouldn't i have done Diane.

200px-Mobutcher22.jpg

butcher_diane_2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports