Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Cheers Tano. Good luck
Loved his Thursday press interviews.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A shame that his good mate's big gob has put him in an untenable position.
If he isn't used to it yet, he will be soon enough.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Thanks Tanno, was surprised the mutual consent wasn't sorted before the players came back from training BUT think this was inevitable

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
He has got a glowing write-up from the club

Albion assistant manager Mauricio Taricco has left the club by mutual consent.

The club would like to sincerely thank Mauricio for his hard work, professionalism and great dedication during the past three-and-a-half years.

Taricco joined Albion as assistant alongside Gus Poyet in November 2009, and helped guide the team to promotion as League One champions in 2011.

Under Gus Poyet he helped establish the team in the Championship over the past two seasons, including a highly creditable fourth-placed finish last season, the best placing we have reached in 30 years.

We wish him all the very best for the future and are confident he will have a long and successful career ahead of him.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
All a bit sad the way it's ended but that's life. Taricco gets the reference from the club then. Best wishes for the future.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What happens if Poyet wins his appeal?

What do you honestly think will happen????

I wonder how much of the playing budget was wasted on the Tanno fiasco ?

Good luck Tanno.

Do you honestly think we will miss out on a player because of investigation into Tanno?

Personally I don't think this latest is any indication as to what is happening with the Poyet appeal. Tanno going is no different to the normal changes when a new manager/head coach comes in and brings his team with him. He has been paid off which is fair enough. Think I read somewhere that part of OGJ team includes a fitness coach so if I had that role at the Amex, I would be a little worried. However, that is the nature of the game. Peter Taylor followed Clough around for all but two years of their managerial career. Credit to Tanno if he is plans to follow Poyet and puts his friendship ahead of other opportunities. Poyet may cost a few jobs along the way with his heart on his sleave attitude.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Anyone else think that was a much more conciliatory tone than of late....? It did emphasise our highest position in 30 years also mentioning Gus Poyet.

Maybe trying to mend bridges...?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A sad end to a very messy affair for Tanno. I hope the club gave him a decent pay-off (considering he wasn't actually foung guilty of anything untoward). My thanks & respect to him for everything he did for us - both on & off the pitch. No doubt our loss will soon be another club's gain.

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
A sad end to a very messy affair for Tanno. I hope the club gave him a decent pay-off (considering he wasn't actually foung guilty of anything untoward). My thanks & respect to him for everything he did for us - both on & off the pitch. No doubt our loss will soon be another club's gain.

Very much this. Thanks Tanno, all the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here