Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tanno at tonight's game

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Must admit he got the right hump when I was clocked taking the pic so can only assume he went as a fan. Was with three young lads so I doubt scouting and constant chat with them in his native tongue being quite animated! Anyway it was a shock and a honour to sit next to a Brighton leg end and something I will never forget.

Now you mention it he looked pretty upset in the photo as he tried to ignore you. Credit to him for sitting in the Brighton end though.

smith's dreads

Dec 17, 2003
Was surprised to see Zola and Tanno on my way back from QPR on the 2252 London Victoria to Faversham service. They got off at Bromley South. I didn't realise they had been at the game. Zola seemed very accommodating to all sorts of people who were stopping to have his picture taken with him etc

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Just in passing, Mark Bright mentioned Terry Connor and the Ipswich manager leaving just before the end of the match.
So quite a few extra folk having a look at our super side.
Oh and another comment by Mark. He said he thought that Watford and BHA were the best footballing sides last season in the Championship League.
I would'nt argue with that.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
By sounds of it was at game though. Prob in posh seats? Did u speak to him?

A pal of mine (not a Brighton fan) who was at the game as a Tommy Corporate said it was a dreadful game and the highlight of his evening was seeing Zola so he certainly was there.

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Why? He never seemed to do much.

What do you base that opinion on? Did you shadow him week in week out in training?

Just because he didn't jump around on the touchline for 90 mins during a match doesn't mean he did little. Perhaps he believed in preparation prior to the game and let Oatway do his piece come match day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here