Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tannio as interim manager

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

So everyone else on this thread knew exactly who I was talking about, but you didn't...or we're you just being a hilarious cheeky chappie then?

I think you were you little tinker.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
So everyone else on this thread knew exactly who I was talking about, but you didn't...or we're you just being a hilarious cheeky chappie then?

I think you were you little tinker.

It deserved a cheeky response and no-one else had. I just like to press your buttons, Dave. You love it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It deserved a cheeky response and no-one else had. I just like to press your buttons, Dave. You love it.

He he. Lol

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not going to happen.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
What makes you think we are getting someone in for only a couple of weeks? The 'interim' manager is just the permanent manager waiting for Poyet to finish his appeal and then he will be made permanent. If we are saying that we are getting someone in but just waiting for it to be official then it can affect the outcome of the appeal.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
What makes you think we are getting someone in for only a couple of weeks? The 'interim' manager is just the permanent manager waiting for Poyet to finish his appeal and then he will be made permanent. If we are saying that we are getting someone in but just waiting for it to be official then it can affect the outcome of the appeal.

Which is why Andy Naylor said that Mark McGhee wouldnt be getting the Interim managers job !

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
'Interim' manager will be made permanent surely? It's just bullshit for "he's just covering on £10k a week, honest guv".

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just a thought, but if TB is playing this by the book.......... Employing the next manager as the interim manager would be a bit suspect wouldn't it? I could see Tanno being offered it on the basis that it's only until the end of the appeal. 2-3 weeks. It would force Tanno's hand and any prospective future manager would be reassured that the job is still open.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Just a thought, but if TB is playing this by the book.......... Employing the next manager as the interim manager would be a bit suspect wouldn't it? I could see Tanno being offered it on the basis that it's only until the end of the appeal. 2-3 weeks. It would force Tanno's hand and any prospective future manager would be reassured that the job is still open.

It can look as suspect as it wants, as long as its done by the book, I.e. he 'applys' for the perminant job when it becomes available then there is nothing anyone can do about it.

How often do you see caretaker managers getting the job permanently? It happens all the time.

Also, when did caretaker managers get replaced by interim ones?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here