Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tammy Abraham

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well you haven’t been wrong thus far Pierre, but I’d stick to painting if I was you. Your file is currently marked as ‘Possibly Palace Deep Undercover’ but we’ll see how we go from here. Chin, chin, no ice in the cider.

:wink:

I'm thinking much more like the Lyme Regis massive

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At some point The Lamptey Effect has got to work in the Albion's favour.

Sure it's a bit of a reach for Tammy to look at the Albion and think 'thats what I need right now'.
But it certainly isn't the reach it might have been 18 months ago.

There has to be someone, other than a Liverpool cast off, with similar skill set to Tammy thinking 'where do I sign?'

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020

Sure it's a bit of a reach for Tammy to look at the Albion and think 'thats what I need right now'.

There has to be someone, other than a Liverpool cast off, with similar skill set to Tammy thinking 'where do I sign?'

Players of the quality of Tammy Abraham don't grow on trees.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tommy Halibut.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Agreed, we have really moved into a space now where we look like a really exciting project for other young quality players to join. We already were to some extent, but we've progressed even further now. I would also say that we are a couple of quality signings away from actually being a side legit ready to challenge for that top 10. Not a side guaranteed for it, but a side who nobody would be surprised if we started competing at that level. I'd say we are a couple of signings away, and I would say we are in a great position to attract those signings if we find the right players.

It's so great how steadily and consistently we are growing, we haven't tried building Rome in a day, we are diligently and thoughtfully stepping forwards with every move we are making. A great example of how to do it properly. So proud of the club from top to bottom, it's really been an amazing decade of professionalism and vision from everyone at the club.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Didier Logba

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh log onto NSC - Abraham thread top of page - surely we haven’t been linked - open thread - wow it’s moved on a fair few pages, could well be some news...!

Oh no, there’s just pages of you ***** making shitting tree jokes :lol: wankers x

Last edited:

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Oh log onto NSC - Abraham thread top of page - surely we haven’t been linked - open thread - wow it’s moved on a fair few pages, could well be some news...!

Oh no, there’s just pages of you ***** making shitting tree jokes :lol wankers x

Knot funny is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here