[Albion] TalkSport’s dodgy ‘supercomputer’ predicts final Premier League table

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So the TalkSpite Super Computer is basically predicting the last of palace fans will soon be leaving NSC.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is going to need to come up with a new revenue stream.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Are they on drugs? I love the way this 'predictor' gets updated every month. So, effectively, the predictions are worthless because they'll be a completely different order next month, according to how the matches pan out.

Top Talkshite clickbait, though :lol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Are they on drugs? I love the way this 'predictor' gets updated every month. So, effectively, the predictions are worthless because they'll be a completely different order next month, according to how the matches pan out.

Top Talkshite clickbait, though :lol:

In fairness, at least they don't do these articles as 20-page galleries anymore...

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Surely you want to play the first game I ever played and also my suggestion for the supercomputer on the other thread it appeared on.

This is the first "computer" game I remember playing:

northstandchat.com/showthread.php?552-OT-Electronic-Football-Game-quot-Jimmy-quot

pic1089871.jpg

It predicts us finishing 12th.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

My god we really were easily pleased fudging idiots, weren't we?

I don't remember this which must mean I wasn't lucky enough to have been bought it. :down: :ohmy:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This though...

"Elsewhere, Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal, and Everton are all having tumultuous seasons, while the likes of Leicester City and Brighton thrill us with their exciting football."

:clap2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This though...

"Elsewhere, Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal, and Everton are all having tumultuous seasons, while the likes of Leicester City and Brighton thrill us with their exciting football, unless you post on NSC."

:clap2:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I would think 'Jimmy' as a brand name for a kid's toy has probably had it's day.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I would think 'Jimmy' as a brand name for a kid's toy has probably had it's day.
I do wonder if they named it for the chin but he turned them down. Too late to be Greaves although could be Case. Don't think it was named after Mr Clunk-Click, Age of the Train but you never know.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
8th is surely the highest we'd want to finish this season in that it's the highest position without getting lumbered with the distractions of European competitions?

We could always put out a second-string team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports