Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TalkSPORT Vicente Diving Tweet

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Why bother reacting to it? It's just a radio guy trying to be controversial to provoke responses and get people to listen. He's caught many a Palace fan this season with his admirable anti-penalty campaign.

Ignore him and he'll move on to his next target.

Presumably that **** Durham is involved somewhere. Palarse fan no?
Ignore.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
TalkSPORTDrive (@talkSPORTDrive) have just tweeted this:

"Vicente's dive before LuaLua equaliser for Brighton is absolutely pathetic. Typical Brighton under Poyet tho."

Bit bizarre.

Have to say I said exactly that at the time, from centre of ESL it just looked an odd thing to do and, to be fair, is something some of our players do all too often "Barnes".

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
it was a dive,but nothing to do with poyet!!! talksport :wrong:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It was a bit soft, but it didn't really affect the game that much - it wasn't a pen or anything. If it had a direct bearing on the outcome then they'd have a point...however, it's TalkSport therfore they have no point.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Ignore.

Posh fan, but bitter about absolutely everything. He has personal vendettas against most clubs, mainly Palace, Spurs and Brighton.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I must be in a minority of one, because I genuinely thought he did get a big shove in the back.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicente got straight back up didn't he?

There was contact so he went down , he got up straight away and his run in the box when LuaLua shot meant Schmeichel might have been distracted for a fraction of a second.

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Just watched the extended highlights again and it looked like contact, but not really a foul. He doesn't even ask for a penalty, just gets straight back up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Surprised no-one has commented on his lack of celebration also :fishing:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Funny I thought that Leicester had a player booked in the first minute for a dive in the penalty area. No mention of that on Talksport?

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Funny I thought that Leicester had a player booked in the first minute for a dive in the penalty area. No mention of that on Talksport?

Funny that. They probably only watched the highlights though :rolleyes:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ignore.

Adrian Durham repeatedly advises that this is his PERSONAL twitter account that he uses out of hours as well as for the show.

And he's a Posh fan (season ticket holder), but that doesn't stop him upsetting Posh fans as well. He doesn't have any particular clubs he picks on, he just enjoys the bites he gets.

He had a long-running "feud" with Leeds fans a few years back and is always ripping the **** out of Arsenal.

Just take with a pinch of salt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here