Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talksport Predictor Game - NSC League?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ignore above scores i forgot about the sunday and monday night games :mad:

Overall leader now has 210 points , with a 80% Accuracy return on the 10 matches played , some going that !

NSC top dog at the mo is Gary on 100pts , and at the bottom Somebodys boat is Sinking Nic on -20 pts , early days dont forget to post your predictions for this weekend .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
New leader NSC League

Brighton Lines 215
The Brighton Bear 205
Dunkmeister 200

Overall leader has 380 points

Accepted new players , dont forget to get this weekends predictions in before 12.45 today

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've been playing the Predictor since it started (2007, I think). I'm in an annual two man league with a friend of mine who supports Charlton Athletic. The incentive to do well is not to be out of pocket as the annual loser has to give £50 to the charity of the winners choice. One year I did an analysis of score predictions against results to determine whether we had a subjective interest in any teams success, or a dislike towards another. Unsurprisingly it showed that my friend was over enthusiastic about the prospects of Charlton Athletic and I was underwhelmed about Crystal Palace....

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dont forget to post your scores for this week and there is a 12.45 Kick off .

New players accepted up to 9am saturday .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
New leader is Brighton Lines on 305 points who with Crispydik !!! were the only 2 punters from 26 to get in the + points column last weekend , dont forget to get your predictions in before 12.45 tommorrow .

Overall leader is on 515 points so pull your socks up .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dunkmeister takes over at the top again with a steady 100 point scoring weekend and leads the NSC table with 370 points , there were some cracking scores unlike the previous week , with Gary top scoring for last weekend with 155 points , no early kick off this weekend so predictions in by 14.59 .

Overall leader in amalgamated league has 580 points

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dunkmeister remains top of the NSC league after smashing it on game 7 with a whopping 155 points total score 525 . Overall leader has 715 .

* Just noticed predictions must be submited by 17.00 on the friday for this weeks entries , not sure if this is now all the time but to be sure use this time as future cut off points for your predictions *

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Dunkmeister remains top of the NSC league after smashing it on game 7 with a whopping 155 points total score 525 . Overall leader has 715 .

* Just noticed predictions must be submited by 17.00 on the friday for this weeks entries , not sure if this is now all the time but to be sure use this time as future cut off points for your predictions *

I think that is the deadline for the £1Million payout.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Pretty poor scoring round for most last weekend , with Winker the best with 115 points , Dunkmeister had a mare at the top so the gap has closed somewhat .

As Bear stated in another post if you post your predictions before 5pm on a friday night you are entered into the Million pound guessathon , you dont have to do this but i imagine if by some freak of nature you did cop all the scores then realised you had posted after the deadline it would be a bit of a bummer .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Another nightmare for Dunkmeister at the top has opened the door for the pack to close , and close they did Winker had a absolute stormer and now leads with 720 points from Flex your head on 585 points , the overall leader has 1060 points , dont forget your predictions for tomorrow and sunday .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Weekly reminder time , dont forget to make your predictions before 5pm today to be in with a shout for the million , if you miss the 5pm slot you can still make your predictions up until the weekends kick offs .

Winker holds on to top spot on 750 pts from Flex your Head on 650 pts , top scorer last week was Brighton lines with 125 pts , overall leader has 1175 , which in reality is only a couple of 3-3 correct scores away :wink:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
OOops somebody forgot to remind me about last weekends reminder post but most put up their scores anyway so no harm done , holding on to top spot still is Winker , on 1175 , from the ever improving Binfest Hove Albion on 890 , top scorer last weekend was RhysH with 175 pts , the overall leader has 1460 pts .

Dont forget to post your predictions before the friday 5pm deadline to be in with a shout of the million , note this weekends games also incorporates the boxing day games .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It is possible to register for e mail reminders for the posting of scores. For the forgetful among us, such as meself.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Morning you lot dont forget to do your predictions for today monday and tuesday will update after tuesdays games .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
OOPS!! forgot this weeks reminder , but most seemed to remember to post their predictions , WINKER takes over at the top of the NSC league , on 1605 points , a good lead over Flex on 1225 , the overall leader has 1850 , so in realtime scoring terms theres nothing in it really . Note , some folks are still forgetting to click their banker bonus selection and insurance selection !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Let this slip for a few weeks but that has not stopped WINKER flying up the table and not only miles clear in the NSC league is now within striking distance of top spot overall , just a mere 200 points off the leader who is on 2025pts .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here