Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talking of the F.A Cup. Anyone remember Mansfield home (withdean)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He played 13 more times that season (28 appearances in total) and then a handful the following season before deciding he wanted out. Towards the end, we had that 2-3 battering by Port Vale who were pretty useless that season, all but extinguished our playoff hopes.

Wow. I really don't remember Lynch playing 'that' much for us. Guess it was a while back now

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Did Canvey Island(away) turn us over during the mid 90's as well? Jeff Minton, Peter Smith etc.

That trip to Canvey still gives me nightmares. The whole yard was full of West Ham and canvey inbreds trying to kill us...bus got bricked and it was kicking off all over the island.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
He played 13 more times that season (28 appearances in total) and then a handful the following season before deciding he wanted out. Towards the end, we had that 2-3 battering by Port Vale who were pretty useless that season, all but extinguished our playoff hopes.

To be fair to Lynch, if I was replaced by Colin Hawkins I think I'd want out too

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I think that they hadn't won a game all season in the league and only just managed to beat Harrogate Railway in the previous round so this was a banker home win and it was just awful...

EDIT: Just looked on soccerbase and they had won games that season but just didn't really do that well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here