Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

talk sport breakfast show

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Never been the same since The producer Josh left a couple of year's back .He always made sure Brazil had his coffee in the morning:wink:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Think Ronnie was trying to keep it quiet and just go until journo Matt Scott mentioned his leaving. Brazil sounds like he doesn't really care.

For those who haven't heard it yet and want to listen to the audio confirming Ronnie's departure, today's show is available on Listen Again: http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/lis...episode/115629

Matt Scott says goodbye to Ronnie - click the 0700-0730 tab, between 29.20 and 29.40.
Alan and Ronnie discuss Ronnie leaving the Sports Breakfast after six years - click the 0730-0800 tab, between 15.39 and 16.50.
Ronnie's final Sports Breakfast sign-off - click the 0930-1000 tab, between 28.55 and the end.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Hoorah, Irani was a dick of all dicks who couldn't broadcast his own fart.

Bring back Parry

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If it was his last show then he won't have been sacked. You don't get to do a "last show" there if you've been binned, you're just instantly removed from the airwaves.

Regardless, this is most welcome news, and should be celebrated.

Indeed.

So that's one down: and two to go, now. :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Good news.

No more of the daily pro-ManUre propaganda and free publicity, from ManUre adoring Irani. Took every opportunity to go on about them, or reel out a succession of his beloved ex players like Crerand, Macari, Stepney, Blackmore, in phone chats.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I thought Ronnie was ok, the worst presenter is Richard Keys, I cant stand him and have to turn off when He starts chatting schitt, he doesnt have A clue, I swear he says things for shock value, at least when Durran does it he has good argument... Hes terrible on BoxNation to, He doesnt have A clue about boxing...

The best TalkSport presenter was Porky, I used to be in stitches listening to him, cant believe they got rid of him for Keys and Gray :tosser:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Thank **** for that. It's been painful listening to that show for how ever long that clown has been on there.

Just need to get rid of that idiot moose now,

............. and then Brazil, and it will be a better show altogether.

Is there anything that you like? all your posts have a downbeat / dislike theme to them, I have this impression in my mind of a grumpy little old man sat at a computer, fag hanging out of his mouth, cold "dirty" mug of tea on the very untidy table, sat in a vest and scruffy jogging bottoms, typing away in a very disgruntled manner! ......... am I close? :lol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Is there anything that you like? all your posts have a downbeat / dislike theme to them, I have this impression in my mind of a grumpy little old man sat at a computer, fag hanging out of his mouth, cold "dirty" mug of tea on the very untidy table, sat in a vest and scruffy jogging bottoms, typing away in a very disgruntled manner! ......... am I close? :lol:

Really? I'd love some examples. I always thought most of my posts were just taking the piss in one way or another. :lol:

I don't smoke and haven't worn a pair of tracksuit bottoms since I was 14.

The table is a little messy though now you mention it but thats cause the kids haven't cleared their breakfast stuff. It'll be spick and span within 10 minutes though.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Irani was dull but at least when he had no opinion worth sharing he just shut up. Gough on the other hand is a gibbering idiot who knows very little about very little but is never shy about having an opinion on everything. Tedious radio either way which made me stop listening regularly a few years back.

TS is such a missed opportunity really - it's "Talk Prem" with a smattering of other stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here