Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taliban showing how hard they are

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
They seem to be making a pigs ear of being a peaceful religion worldwide then.
Indeed.............take Algeria, its been an independent nation for decades, yet its own jihadist sects are still bombing and murdering at will..... Tunisia, Morocco, Mauretania, Libya, DRC, Chechnya, Yemen, Somalia, Egypt, Iraq, Pakistan, Indonesia, China, Nigeria, Chad, Mali..... the list goes on, Islamic Militants is the common denominator, home grown, imported and exported...........

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Putin indeed, although I suspect he may find his own Islamic provinces may start kicking off soon, that should get him bleating for western help, especially when he can't afford the proverbial pot to pisss in.

The Chinese are now finding they have to tackle the internal Islamic issues in the west of that country, this should stop them looking for a fight in the south China sea.......for the moment at least.

Could well turn out that our greatest defence against hostility from Russia and/or China is the buggers buying up all the top-end properties in London.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mankind is generally on a Road to Hell. It is simply a matter of time of when and not if they destroy their own species. This is pretty much I think a certainty. It could be 1 year, 10 years, 100 years, 1000 years or more but it is a dead cert. Ever since Man crawled out of the sea with some limbs they have been hell bent on destroying themselves. Religion is often an excuse for the brutality of Mankind. And they don't just do it to their own species, they have raped, pillaged and destroyed vast resources and made tens of thousands of the animal kingdom extinct as well. It would frankly be a blessed relief for the planet Earth when we go and in time a more intelligent and benevolent species evolves and takes over

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Mankind is generally on a Road to Hell. It is simply a matter of time of when and not if they destroy their own species. This is pretty much I think a certainty. It could be 1 year, 10 years, 100 years, 1000 years or more but it is a dead cert. Ever since Man crawled out of the sea with some limbs they have been hell bent on destroying themselves. Religion is often an excuse for the brutality of Mankind. And they don't just do it to their own species, they have raped, pillaged and destroyed vast resources and made tens of thousands of the animal kingdom extinct as well. It would frankly be a blessed relief for the planet Earth when we go and in time a more intelligent and benevolent species evolves and takes over

Agree was just about to mention it's a species thing.

This is an inherent problem with human nature, ignorance kills. It’s easy to forget the slaughtering of North American Indians up until not much more than a hundred years ago and more recently in Vietnam. We cannot claim to be clean of any wrong doing and it is our species that has blood on our hands.

It’s a shame that there is no real argument about the good side or bad side, because it is really about who claims the other is worse.

At the end of the day we are probably all products of someone else’s bloody victory if we go back far enough.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Not a big fan of Mankind then Uncle?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not a big fan of Mankind then Uncle?

I am past despair tbh. I try not to watch the news anymore but I can't help it. 95% of people are ok its just the 5% who will destroy the planet in time. I have no doubt whatsoever the human race is on the road to extinction Tom

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I am past despair tbh. I try not to watch the news anymore but I can't help it. 95% of people are ok its just the 5% who will destroy the planet in time. I have no doubt whatsoever the human race is on the road to extinction Tom

Makes our sleepwalk into League One pale into insignificance somewhat Uncle :down:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Indeed.............take Algeria, its been an independent nation for decades, yet its own jihadist sects are still bombing and murdering at will..... Tunisia, Morocco, Mauretania, Libya, DRC, Chechnya, Yemen, Somalia, Egypt, Iraq, Pakistan, Indonesia, China, Nigeria, Chad, Mali..... the list goes on, Islamic Militants is the common denominator, home grown, imported and exported...........

Many of those countries have a population that is over 90% Muslim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here