Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taliban showing how hard they are

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
There is no spin. The atrocity is horrific, but no more horrific than other atrocities against civilians and children. Personally, I think the taliban are pretty 'hard', as they have kept British, American, and other allied troops fairly busy for the last decade, without the benefit of western resources, ie airforces, armour etc. Apparently a revenge attack for Pakistans actions in Waziristan. No spin. Just a sense of reality im afraid.

Whatever. You are a joke.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What by stating the obvious ie killing children is shit whoever does it? or the fact that the military might of the west, has been fighting goat herders for the last decade without much success? Its shit...all war is shit. Invading countries that have done **** all to us is shit. Creating chaos is shit, as it creates even more shit. If you care to read what im saying its basically, its not a matter of being 'hard'...the Taliban are fecking hard m without any doubt. Its not 'hard' to launch a missile from a drone when sitting in Suffolk.

Last edited:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Stick to debating the merits of keeping Hyypia as manager guys. It's about as far as your combined intellects will allow for.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Not really. If you want to disparage a group in a stupid war, where both sides do stupid things, tallk about them as a whole. We knowingly use drones in the knowledge that civilians and children may be killed. Whats the difference....and yep, link is working now.
The difference you pompous fool, is 1) targeting combatants with precision weaponry that has some risk of collateral deaths when said combatants hide in civilian populated structures ..... versus ...... 2) walking into a classroom and machine gunning children..... can you see the difference now?....... or indeed walking into a cafe and killing people randomly, or a maternity ward and setting off a bomb, or a mosque, or a school bus, or a queue for bread, or or or........ hopefully you can see the difference now, pass it on to your fellow apologists will you, Czechmate and Mustafa..........cheers.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, I understand we killed up to 100,000 civilians in Iraq with our precision weapons. What these people did was horrific. Are the Taliban hard. Yes.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'The context you are missing is, im talking about whether its hard to be a Taliban fighter, despite the atrocity of today, or 'harder' to be a drone pilot sitting in the UK, but thanks.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I in no way associate myself with daveinprague - his posts completely lack context and he is an obvious troll.

All some of us are trying to do is point out that this disgust should not be only reserved for the Taliban, and that all killing of children is wrong across the board, no matter how or why it is done or by whom.

Who would consider that to be trolling?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I honestly can't see how your brain must work for that to be your first thought on the subject.

The clue is in the thread title.
The point I was initially making is that the taliban are a lot harder than the 'pilot' of a drone sitting in Suffolk. To consider the Taliban, as not particularly 'hard' because
of this attack is daft.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Responding to people who directly question me is 'spawning' ?

Ive seen posters on NSC advocate the 'nuking' of Afghanistan, over the death of a British soldier, without any response. Save your preaching.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's not the Taliban but that sort of thinking is prevalent amongst the Middle East & some African countries that education, especially of females, is a western abomination. Boko Haram has attacked many schools in Nigeria for the same reason, killing & kidnapping children.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here