Votes: 95 27.5%
  • Agreed with the gesture to begin with but want it to stop now

Votes: 132 38.2%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What are my thoughts? 100% record and no goals conceded since we started doing it :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You seem particularly rattled this sunny forenoon, I was was just about to take a knee in the G&D.. then I saw our Harry refusing to.
I decided to stand against racism, proud like our Harry
Top of the morning to you [emoji1303]

Good to see Harry Maguire not taking the knee yesterday may the trend continue keep Marxists agitators out of football
Regards
DF

[Tweet]1411664498411331586[/tweet]

It appears that even our other two friends

MV5BOTk5ZjYyZTMtYzYwOC00NmJiLTk1OGQtZTMxY2I1YWQ3ZjJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,.jpg

have given up further attempts on the 'NSC most stupid' title deservedly shared by the self gratification and toiletry obsessed West Durrington train driver and his anti-semitic crayon chewing mate :dunce:

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Really this is about checking on all the evidence before drawing a conclusion, thereby avoiding making a bad call....
A bit like the Referendum vote....

Last edited:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Really this is all about checking on all the evidence before drawing a conclusion, thereby avoiding making a bad call....
A bit like the Referendum vote....

Indeed, and they've also seemed reluctant to appear since this was shown. Must have both had really, really, busy days, eh? :lolol:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Is that your way of saying, "Yes, I can see that he actually DID take the knee, as can be clearly seen in the photos - I was wrong."?

Or just you being a plum, as usual? :)

Who can tell what he is saying... not even he does!

When he sits down to write something, he doesn't know what he is going to say...
When he is writing it he doesn't know what he is saying...
When he has finished, he doesn't know what he has said....

The only things you can be sure of is that his brain burps will be ill thought out and badly expressed

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Who can tell what he is saying... not even he does!

When he sits down to write something, he doesn't know what he is going to say...
When he is writing it he doesn't know what he is saying...
When he has finished, he doesn't know what he has said....

The only things you can be sure of is that his brain burps will be ill thought out and badly expressed

Yes, nazi boy and bag o'shite think they're being clever by posting utter dross, yet are clever enough to avoid a thread where they've been called out for making false claims, as though it doesn't exist.
Typical heads-in-sand mentality from them, and a total lack of 'hands-up, I ****ed-up' honesty.
That said, it's not surprising to see such a lack of character from their types.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Disappointed to see the Ukraine players not joining in with England in taking the knee . Perhaps though in their country the George Kirby killing didn't make the news ..

I'm sure you'll get over it, besides, I'm sure you'll be delighted to see that Harry Maguire actually 'did' take the knee, or will you be yet another who bears false witness?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looks like "deep woke" have even got to Big Sam now

[tweet]1413058702433824775[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Looks like "deep woke" have even got to Big Sam now

[tweet]1413058702433824775[/tweet]

“Continue to take the knee in support of Black Lives Matter “
And there we have it…continue to kneel for career criminals and thugs that desecrate war memorials…
Not for me Clive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports