Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Love it and long may it continue

Votes: 95 27.5%
  • Agreed with the gesture to begin with but want it to stop now

Votes: 132 38.3%

• Total voters

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
So On Sunday we could have fans booing both teams for opposite reasons or applauding both teams for opposite reasons?

Maybe all the people in the stadium that don’t give a hoot either way could drown out the booers and clappers with vuvuzelas?

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Or we could just predict when Cunning Fergus turns up with a load of whataboutery followed by declaring that racism isn't a thing if you're rich.

This development is a gift from the Gods.......I can give the England team a right good old BOOOOOOO for kneeling, AND just in case some lumpy mattress soaker pulls me up I can say......hold up mate, I am booing Croatia for not kneeling.

Back of the net.........

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This development is a gift from the Gods.......I can give the England team a right good old BOOOOOOO for kneeling, AND just in case some lumpy mattress soaker pulls me up I can say......hold up mate, I am booing Croatia for not kneeling.

Back of the net.........

Because you'll be in the ground. I guess you'll force yourself to celebrate if we score though, being as it would look odd in the ground if you didn't. Where are we at with that? Full on bouncing around mental if Kane scores but only halfway for Rashford and invading the pitch if Mings makes a mistake?

Or are you going to be booing a television set, which would probably make you one of the saddest wee dribblers on the planet?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This taking the knee controversy is gonna overshadow the football isn’t it?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Nah. As soon as we a. Beat Croatia, the country will get behind England and we WILL WIN THE THING or B. Lose and we will be GOING OUT TO SCOTLAND.

All this knee stuff is a modern day dentists chair night out in Hong Kong for 96 or WAGS before 2006. Just a sign of the times - and probably a good one - that modern day footballers want to save the world rather than drink themselves to oblivion or throw one up a stick thin pop star. In that context, God knows what the 2030 world Cup furore will be like. I'm backing eco friendly grass on the pitches.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No. No it isn't.

Even though there are now about seven knee threads (and counting) on NSC there are probably more than that just about Ben White. When the tournament starts people will mostly be talking about the football.

Like I've said on a couple of other threads if an anti racist gesture really upsets you go and get a beer and come back when the ball gets launched into the air.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Croatia is one of the nicest places I’ve visited with very friendly people. Many of whom are very racist.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Personally I'm offended by the following

Declan RICE. Does he not know the negative impact of rice growing and the associated methane production? IT WILL KILL THE PLANET #disgrace. As for Harry KANE. Just Google what the WWF think of you and I'm not talking wrestling. You're another one KILLING THE PLANET.

Ben WHITE. Racist.

JORDAN Pickford. Why names yourself after a massive pair of tits? His parents need a long hard look in the mirror.

Frankly, I'm amazed this lot sleep at night.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Why do you insist on ttn or bowing , you talk about being a strong force against racism , i can`t think of anything more submissive than kneeling !.
I know now that i don`t fit you`re " clique " so shove it where the sun don`t shine . I am not a racist , so why do I need reminding every advert break when i watch any sky channel , when will you idiots realise that in order to be equal , to be unified , we STAND together , after all what is OUR motto " STAND OR FALL " !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here