• Never agreed with it from the beginning and will boo

Votes: 19 6.3%
  • Love it and long may it continue

Votes: 84 28.0%
  • Agreed with the gesture to begin with but want it to stop now

Votes: 124 41.3%

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
..says the twonk who accuses others of being 'anti-Semites', but when asked to show the evidence for such a claim, disappears up their own ******** for a day or so.

I have no qualms in calling you, Das Reich and ******* Fergus out as racist trolls....because you are.
Free speech is to be nurtured not censored , you're quite happy to use it aren't you?
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The FA have cleared this up, close the thread

IMG_20210613_065523.jpg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Instead of making stuff up/lying (all the accounts you mentioned have been regulated when neccasery) you could always bog off and start your own forum
.. I'm sure it would be INCREDIBLY successful [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

One or two of them have been sanctioned at times, they continue to troll the board with their half arsed disguised racist views. In many ways though I have more time for them and their occasional honesty than you with your political point scoring, weaponising of antisemitism.

Fact is, in an attempt to get overtly political stuff off the main board, the bear pit has inadvertently created a place that the more extreme, bigoted posters can gather and post their shit. My one complaint about the management in this regard is a site wide belief that the pit is made up of two groups with opposing views who refuse to debate in a mature manner.
Racists and racist trolling are not legitimate arguments. They are not valid opinions.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Should be the end of it. Won't be.

I guess it highlights how unlimited right wing brainwashing can be

They can make you turn against other neighbouring countries (even if you live there!), make you vote to make yourself poorer, make you lie to yourself, make you hate England legend footballers, turn against your national team while they play a tournament, and even turn against your own football club

But don't dare call them stupid or they'll double down and continue to do it to themselves

divide and rule

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I guess it highlights how unlimited right wing brainwashing can be

They can make you turn against other neighbouring countries (even if you live there!), make you vote to make yourself poorer, make you lie to yourself, make you hate England legend footballers, turn against your national team while they play a tournament, and even turn against your own football club

But don't dare call them stupid or they'll double down and continue to do it to themselves

divide and rule

Classic left wing drivel. Blame game stuff, do you advise Harry and Megan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here