Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

taking my 5 year old to hull @ home....

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011
taking my 5 year old girl to the amex on saturday, shes been hassling me since the start of the season, and decided hull @ home may be a safe bet...

sitting in the west however, east was sold out when i phoned....

shes only tiny.... but knows all the chants so should be a good day out....

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
taking my 5 year old girl to the amex on saturday, shes been hassling me since the start of the season, and decided hull @ home may be a safe bet...

Should have taken her to the Palace game, she could have seen a real set of passionate supporters down one end of the ground, fans who get behind there time when they are down instead of walking out sulking! :clap::clap::clap::clap2::clap2: That said I hope she enjoys her first experience of football, be safe.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Has she learnt the new words to "We're Brighton , We're Brighton , We're Brighton" ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is it her first game? Should be a wonderful occasion for you all.

For one reason and another, it's my little girl's first visit to the Amex this Saturday and we both can't wait. It's not her first game ever (Derby away at about 6 weeks old), nor her first of the season (Leicester away) and she even roughed Ninian Park when she was 4 or so. But each game with your child(ren) is very special. Take a camera to capture the day and enjoy!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Is it her first game? Should be a wonderful occasion for you all.

For one reason and another, it's my little girl's first visit to the Amex this Saturday and we both can't wait. It's not her first game ever (Derby away at about 6 weeks old), nor her first of the season (Leicester away) and she even roughed Ninian Park when she was 4 or so. But each game with your child(ren) is very special. Take a camera to capture the day and enjoy!
I agree, I hate it when my Son does not come along it's like going with your mate, will be better when his old enough to buy me a pre match pint!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Phone the club and they may make an announcement at half time when they read out the birthday messages.

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Make sure u take loads to keep her entertained, took my 5 year old and no way he was going to sit there 2 hours so recommend BIG bag sweets, crisps, comic, psp, camera, music.etc. Kids get bored real quick and will end up being a bloody pain to u and all around..

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I take my 5 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter and they both love the Amex experience. If I were to give any advice, it would be to have a supply of goodies to get through the 90mins! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

edit: agree with [MENTION=13122]Gumbo[/MENTION] regarding goodies!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Well done there

My 4 year old is in his third year as a season ticket holder. He sits and watches the game (has done since he was 2) and doesnt get distracted. He is a scholar of the beautiful game - my 2 year old went to 10 or so games last year and is a season ticket holder this. A bit more distracted (think Martin Allen to my eldests Arsene Wenger) but knows all the songs and had our hosts in hospitality at Ipswich in stitches the other saturday by having a sweet 2 year old voice that turns into a deep growling voice when he sings 'albeeeon, albeeeeon'.

I do miss them if they dont go to games and they actually reignited my matchday experience which was waining before Gus arrived.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My 5 & 8 year olds love it, although we have spent some time modifying some of the words ... 2-0 and you messed it up, we're flippin' brilliant ..... and their favourite chant "Can we have a programme, burger, sweets, drink, half 'n' half scarf etc, etc

timinhorley

Oct 7, 2011
I agree, I hate it when my Son does not come along it's like going with your mate, will be better when his old enough to buy me a pre match pint!!

What makes you think he'll buy you a pint? Mine never do! Having said that taking my lads to football when they were young was fantastic. Have a great day

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
My six year olds second game this Saturday. Don't worry about your girls size, told mine she can stand on the seat. The steps are large enough as not to effect the person behind. She's already got the pink shirt with her name and age on the back...(well its a 7, but then she is 7 in Jan,,,,yeah I know tight bastard lol).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here