Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taking a dump at school..

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Right then, was talking with a few mates the other day and our conversation turned to the fact that one guy in our group never took a dump at school! Anyone else manage to carry this out?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
no toilets at my school so you had no choice. hold it or mess your pants. whole school went home at lunchtime every day though so it wasn't a whole day with no pee breaks.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I blame the grease-proof paper that schools always used as bog-paper. How was THAT ever a good idea? ???

I got caught only twice at school with no loo roll but other than that a shit at school was the perfect excuse to get out of lessons.....and I always used a disabled toilet to go for a dump if needed.

The first time, was after school, and I had to use the contents of my maths exercise book...needs must....the second, during the end of a P.E lesson was particularly hard because I had no bag with me....so like any man in a tight spot, the boxers were sacrificed. :down::clap::yahoo:

Jimmy Grimble

I got caught only twice at school with no loo roll but other than that a shit at school was the perfect excuse to get out of lessons.....and I always used a disabled toilet to go for a dump if needed.

The first time, was after school, and I had to use the contents of my maths exercise book...needs must....the second, during the end of a P.E lesson was particularly hard because I had no bag with me....so like any man in a tight spot, the boxers were sacrificed. :down::clap::yahoo:

:D

I got caught with the runs once at school, though I kept trying to convince myself I was OK and could hold onto the end of the day, but I couldnt. We started playing football at lunch and all was going well, however, I could sense it building up, so I had to pace-walk to the toilets and deposit it off my mess. That was a bad day in my high school tenure:( :laugh:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
No, never ever layed cable at Priory all the time I was there from 68-75. If you'd seen the bogs there - or those who hung out nearby - you'd know why.

Scary stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here