Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take the test - well are you?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I once learned how to juggle, don't know how well I could do it now. That was the only twattish thing I answered yes to.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
After reading the second article,I think I qualify as a grumpy old twat!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've worked in a couple of offices where people used to juggle balls - I'm pretty sure in both instances it's not the only thing they juggled.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
0 yeses: You are not a twat. Well done. Unfortunately you will never make any money and are doomed to live in a perpetual state of frustration. :down:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
4 so Borderline , although I answered number 1 yes as I have done it as a pisstake before.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Can we add to that list of questions- "do you think Ashley Barnes has been the worst Albion player in the last 2 games and the main reason for our loss of form?"

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I scored 2.

5-1 yeses:
You a borderline twat, standing at the crossroads of twatdom. There is a small amount of hope for you, if you cancel your subscription to Stylish Masturbator magazine.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I once learned how to juggle, don't know how well I could do it now. That was the only twattish thing I answered yes to.
Same here. I think I should be scoring more than 1 though, perhaps the questions need tweaking.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I have zeros yesses for that lot, although I'm not sure about the Jams - if Tiptons is "posh" then I get 1.

I thought that, but you can buy it in any supermarket. I think they meant really posh, Jam I have never even seen and wouldn't even recognize, even if I could afford to shop in places that sold it.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I thought that, but you can buy it in any supermarket. I think they meant really posh, Jam I have never even seen and wouldn't even recognize, even if I could afford to shop in places that sold it.

Fair enough, I score zero then. Doesn't necessarily stop me being a tw*t though.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I have zeros yesses for that lot, although I'm not sure about the Jams - if Tiptons is "posh" then I get 1.

Oh no you don't, its 'Tiptree' & as I can rattle off Frank Cooper, Bonne Maman & the best of the lot Tesco finest Bitter Orange Marmalade I claim the point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here