Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take a bow Adam El Abd

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
An absolute monster performance. Dunk, Greer and Bomber as a back 3 with two wing backs - Buckley and Noone. Or stick Buckley up front with CMS. Not down heartened after today. Spirit in tact and I reckon we'll go on a big unbeaten run now.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So where did he play? Looked at the team line up - Greer, Dunk, Vincelot, Tanno, El Abd....which one played in midfield, or did we play 5 at the back, or did El Abd play right back (assuning Tanno at left back)?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
So where did he play? Looked at the team line up - Greer, Dunk, Vincelot, Tanno, El Abd....which one played in midfield, or did we play 5 at the back, or did El Abd play right back (assuning Tanno at left back)?

El Abd at right back

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
El Abd was massive today, back to last seasons form in only his 2nd game back

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My MOM ....to all those idiots who doubted whether he would cut it in the championship...well thisis one game he proved u wrong

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Take a bow Casper Ankergren,
Take a bow Adam El-Abd,
Take a bow Gordon Greer,
Take a bow Lewis Dunk,
Take a bow Mauricio Taricco,
Take a bow Liam Bridcutt,
Take a bow Alan Navarro,
Take a bow Craig Noone,
Take a bow Craig Mackail-Smith.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can't fault any of them today. 9 great performances and unfortunate for Lua Lua and Harley that they had to be subbed so early on.

D

Deleted member 18477

Absolutely love el abd! Also goes to show how good Dunk is. He has filled a massive hole so far this season left by el abd! Can't wait till we have a less injury hit season! We will be contenders and with a few additions maybe more than just contenders! So proud of all the players today! And the fans! I don't mind losing if 100% effort is given and today it certainly was! nothing we could have done about the dickhead ref who ruined the game after 12 mins! And to think we nearly got a draw... Warriors!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Great to have Adam back, he was a hero today - so were the other eight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here