Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tahiti v Nigeria today

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Newquay vs some Scottish third division side (Elgin city??) on preseason tour. Attendance was under 100 and included myself and around 10 mates who were on holiday at Hollywell bay. Game finished a dull 0-0 and I suspect if they were still playing now neither side would score.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We saw Banjul Police Department play against a team from one of the hotels (Gambia) in their annual equivalent of the FA Cup, this was in 1994ish. They played all the knockout matches on sand/dirt pitches, most of the players in bare feet, then the final was played at the national stadium, on grass.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
2 more classic's going back in my Programmes and Team Sheets .Pontypridd v Wales 1996 including Big Nev ,Saunders Hughes Horne and a few others and Shanklin v Wimbledon and Mr Jones got sent off for headbutting.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Great Britain vs United Arab Emirates was not a fixture I'd anticipated seeing until last year's Olympics.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
One of the most frustrating matches I have ever watched!

Stood to win a very decent sum if there were more than 7.5 goals in the game (ie one more).

Sitting there watching the Nigerians f*** it up time after time when in on goal was horrendous. They should have had 15.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here