Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** t20, South Group: Sussex v Somerset at Hove, Jun 1, 2016**

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Obviously they're not breaking any laws and I'm missing some relevant info but how come they have Chris Gayle,
Mahela Jayawardene, Roelof van der Merwe and Yasir Arafat in their team together?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Obviously they're not breaking any laws and I'm missing some relevant info but how come they have Chris Gayle,
Mahela Jayawardene, Roelof van der Merwe and Yasir Arafat in their team together?

Dosh? Didn't do them much good tonight thankfully...

Robski

Oct 6, 2010
Worthing

Not to mention Aussie Jim Allenby :whistle:
van der Merwe has a Dutch passport, while I'm fairly sure Yasir married an English woman, so both would qualify as non-overseas under the dreaded Kolpak rule

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
The boy had a great time tonight...loved it!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1464818456017.jpg
    FB_IMG_1464818456017.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 255

Robski

Oct 6, 2010
Worthing
Great stuff. Gutted, as I had a ticket but left it too late to get the night off work. Managed to catch some of it on NowTV, so saw some great hitting by Nasher and Wright, and the corker from Mills that got Gayle. Cautiously looking forward to Friday although we will inevitably lose to the chancers up the road :sick:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Great evening's entertainment. The Sussex by the Sea juggernaut thunders on. Looking forward to Friday....

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
First live 20/20 for me in about 10 years. Just decided to watch it as a different sport to cricket. As a born again JCL thoroughly enjoyed it. Will be at a few more this year and especially Arundel.

Only thing we did not understand were the blue, feather headbands. Some with a pair of pants or knickers on top depending on wearers gender. ????? Help please.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Really pleased to see Chris Nash getting some plaudits as I really rate him as a player. What's more he seems to play the game with a smile on his face. Good to see that the hype for the Chris that the opposition brought with them was overshadowed by our home-grown Sussex-by-the-sea version.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
That was brilliant last night.

Some pretty good beers in the ground too, which added to the experience.

Wright and Nash were superb, setting up the sort of score that meant we were going to win if we got Gayle out cheaply. And Tymal did it. He bowled unbelievably quickly - Ben Brown looked as though he was standing about 40 yards behind the stumps!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here