seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Finally there is light at the end of the tunnel

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Match day thread or not, you're still a legend T :)

Over to you mate, some people know what I look like now so if I did start another and we lost I feel I might get lynched(at the Amex) so I'm lying low for a few weeks image.jpg

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I must admit I was calling for T's head yesterday, but sleeping on it, should he be aloud one more go? I mean were not going to sack Oscar as after 2 games?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I was in Dicks last night from 6-7pm I was looking to buy you one but couldn't find you amongst the massive crowds

I got in Dicks at 5.30 ----------- I felt like Billy No Mates :shrug:
Ordered a Chicken & Chorizo Pie----------------got a Chicken Curry one instead------------the evening went downhill from there:wrong:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I retired after the palace debacle but I must admit I'm incredibly tempted to do a few more, I loved doing them, if you guys want me, It would be my pleasure.
Since the only two people who have both stepped up to the plate since you retired have both made a DOGS dinner of it and consequently cost us two defeats, I think this would be the correct course of action.

Well played.

So Brighton 3-0 Derby then. Barnes, Ince and Upson. :thumbsup:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Since the only two people who have both stepped up to the plate since you retired have both made a DOGS dinner of it and consequently cost us two defeats, I think this would be the correct course of action.

Well played.

So Brighton 3-0 Derby then. Barnes, Ince and Upson. :thumbsup:

Why thank you sir, although it was a rather pathetic retirement on my behalf lasting all of 2 matches, just call me a match thread whore :)

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Why thank you sir, although it was a rather pathetic retirement on my behalf lasting all of 2 matches, just call me a match thread whore :)

It's never the same going back for a second time just look at mullery's 2nd stint at the Albion, I can't believe I've been tossed aside like a stray cat wrapped in a bag and chucked in the river
It's a very cynical world these days I just hope you lot give Oscar more than 2 games to prove his worth
Although my threads were rather primitive and basic going for a more urban grass roots level I even supplied an Albion badge for my 2nd match thread but was still deemed inadequate, ok so the results also went against us but both on bad ref decisions,whoever does take over the reigns I wish them the best of luck god forbid if we lose again Saturday at least the burden will be lifted from my shoulders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here