Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Syndicate Meet

When would suit you best for this meet up?

• Sunday Lunchtime at the dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After an Albion midweek game, somewhere nearby

• Some other suggestion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Righto. Well judging from the poll, and taking into account the comments, aTHURSDAY seems favourite.

So how about Thursday 24th February? down at the dogs.

I wonder whether my post at the top of this poll may have spooked some people into thinking this is going to be some long and complicated committee meeting which will take ages. No the case as far as I'm concerned.
The list I made out is 20 minutes at the most. If we could meet up at 7.00 we can be done by race time. I realise that this early start time could cause some people problems, but if people want to talk business away from the betting ring, it'll have to be before and not after.

We will request ALBION FLYER runs that night, and I believe with that amount of notice we can be fairly confident the racing manager will put him in.

I will bring a balance sheet, so you can see how much ca$h we have, and the signed shares for everyone. If you haven't signed yours yet, bring it on 24th.

Agreeable for all ?

i can't make that date it's my first night back at work

Never mind though again will go with the majority

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sounds promising doesn't it. Almost full house.

(Thanks for your signed up share Steve. Just arrived in the post)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I've got you a free entry voucher if you want to meet outside beforehand?

Yeah, why not!... I shall text you as I'm leaving work to let you know what time I shall be there, it should be before the first race providing there's no shitty crusty student protest en route.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi Guys.
I have requested the Flyer be entered for Thursday 24th, just hope the racing manager enters him.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Thanks Mark, would obviously be cracking if he did run the night we're all up there! Fingers crossed.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi Guys.
Just heard that the 24th will be all open races, they don't think there will be any graded races that night as they are expecting a big entry for the open races, if they didn't get a good entry then they will put on some graded races, but it's not looking good.

Mark.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hi Guys.
Just heard that the 24th will be all open races, they don't think there will be any graded races that night as they are expecting a big entry for the open races, if they didn't get a good entry then they will put on some graded races, but it's not looking good.

Mark.

What a pain :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here